Lord Popgun
Road warrior
I like that paint job :blush: And there is a Starbucks 1/2 mile from my house!
Now I need a Beemer
Now I need a Beemer

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I know a few guys who need to see this LOL I'm not judging though, sometimes one really wants to go to Starbucks, and if GS is the only bike they have, they won't park it around the corner just to avoid scrutiny.GoldOxide_imp said:I think it is a fun opportunity Mscb1100.
Don't know what's it like in the US, but here there is probably a Starbucks 1/2 a mile from where everyone livesLord Popgun_imp said:I like that paint job :blush: And there is a Starbucks 1/2 mile from my house!
Now I need a Beemer![]()
I know a few guys who need to see this LOL I'm not judging though, sometimes one really wants to go to Starbucks, and if GS is the only bike they have, they won't park it around the corner just to avoid scrutiny.tod.branko_imp said:I know a few guys who need to see this LOL I'm not judging though, sometimes one really wants to go to Starbucks, and if GS is the only bike they have, they won't park it around the corner just to avoid scrutiny.GoldOxide_imp said:I think it is a fun opportunity Mscb1100.
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Don't know what's it like in the US, but here there is probably a Starbucks 1/2 a mile from where everyone livesLord Popgun_imp said:I like that paint job :blush: And there is a Starbucks 1/2 mile from my house!
Now I need a Beemer![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Don't know what's it like in the US, but here there is probably a Starbucks 1/2 a mile from where everyone livesLord Popgun_imp said:I like that paint job :blush: And there is a Starbucks 1/2 mile from my house!
Now I need a Beemer![]()

:rofl:GoldOxide_imp said:I think it is a fun opportunity Mscb1100.
I really hope that is a Photoshop, but with all the "Monster" energy drink editions of power-sports vehicles out there, I would not be too surprised to learn that was real.GoldOxide_imp said:I think it is a fun opportunity Mscb1100.
Maybe with having that many that close together, that keeps the drive thru line from extending out onto the main street, blocking 1 of the 2 east bound lanes like the ONE does here.Mscb1100_imp said:I know a few guys who need to see this LOL I'm not judging though, sometimes one really wants to go to Starbucks, and if GS is the only bike they have, they won't park it around the corner just to avoid scrutiny.tod.branko_imp said:I know a few guys who need to see this LOL I'm not judging though, sometimes one really wants to go to Starbucks, and if GS is the only bike they have, they won't park it around the corner just to avoid scrutiny.GoldOxide_imp said:I think it is a fun opportunity Mscb1100.
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Don't know what's it like in the US, but here there is probably a Starbucks 1/2 a mile from where everyone livesLord Popgun_imp said:I like that paint job :blush: And there is a Starbucks 1/2 mile from my house!
Now I need a Beemer![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Don't know what's it like in the US, but here there is probably a Starbucks 1/2 a mile from where everyone livesLord Popgun_imp said:I like that paint job :blush: And there is a Starbucks 1/2 mile from my house!
Now I need a Beemer![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
I have 3 within 3.4 miles of my home, here’s the real kicker though.
They are on the same road, all within 1.1 miles of each other.
Per Ferret, you’d think I’ll be seeing a lot of GS riders tomorrow AM![]()
When I read this, I thought you were talking about the bike literally being a lawnmower. Judging by the engine note, one could be forgiven for mistaking one for the other.LongRanger_imp said:Nice! Congrats! The GS is a very versatile and capable motorbike.
BTW, I have the same lawnmower.

David, this might be your ultimate bike! Telelever front suspension + high pegs. My buddy on the Devil's Triangle in Tennessee:Mscb1100_imp said:My neighbor is considering selling his bike due to rarely ever riding it and it having had a fuel leak for the past year. I looked online and found out it had a recall from BMW so I took it into the shop and had it repaired. I picked it up today and took it on a 80 mile test ride and it didn't catch on fire, so i guess they fixed the leak.
Even with road/off road tires it handled like a dream. I was amazed at how it would lean over in a corner and how the 100 hp could be used to power it out of a hairpin.
I plan on riding it some more tomorrow after I detail it and take it out for another ride.
My last BMW was a K 1100 touring model and it weighed a good 150 lbs more than this bike. He has a set of road tires that will come with it and I plan on switching those onto it if we close the deal this weekend.
I'm with you! $tarbuck$ is over-roasted and over-priced. What ever happened to the $0.50 cup of Folgers? Even Waffle House has gotten very proud of their coffee (prices) these days.Mscb1100_imp said:I love this site and good natured ribbings we can give each otherThe ferret_imp said:Mscb.... the prevailing joke/stereotype is poser rich guys buying big BMW "adventure bikes" and never riding them anywhere but to Starbucks on the weekend.hy:
Rest assured I will not be riding to Starbucks for coffee on the weekends.
I visited one once and my friends rolled their eyes when, after viewing the menu board I asked the "barista" if they had just plain coffee.
I didn't think it was as good as the coffee at McDonald's
It was very well written and very informative, makes me feel more assured I made a good choice with this biketod.branko_imp said:I wish you to have a lot of great miles on the R1200GS, I hope you get a good deal on it too, it looks very clean and unmolested, which is important.
I've written a blog post about the GS recently, if anyone is interested they can check it out
https://www.motolyzed.com/blog/h41qy3qns3qqsctdsvs6xu07h4hh74
It lays down a few objective facts, and I really tried my best to be reasonable in the assessment
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
When I read this, I thought you were talking about the bike literally being a lawnmower. Judging by the engine note, one could be forgiven for mistaking one for the other.Stichill_imp said:When I read this, I thought you were talking about the bike literally being a lawnmower. Judging by the engine note, one could be forgiven for mistaking one for the other.LongRanger_imp said:Nice! Congrats! The GS is a very versatile and capable motorbike.
BTW, I have the same lawnmower.
David, this might be your ultimate bike! Telelever front suspension + high pegs. My buddy on the Devil's Triangle in Tennessee:Mscb1100_imp said:My neighbor is considering selling his bike due to rarely ever riding it and it having had a fuel leak for the past year. I looked online and found out it had a recall from BMW so I took it into the shop and had it repaired. I picked it up today and took it on a 80 mile test ride and it didn't catch on fire, so i guess they fixed the leak.
Even with road/off road tires it handled like a dream. I was amazed at how it would lean over in a corner and how the 100 hp could be used to power it out of a hairpin.
I plan on riding it some more tomorrow after I detail it and take it out for another ride.
My last BMW was a K 1100 touring model and it weighed a good 150 lbs more than this bike. He has a set of road tires that will come with it and I plan on switching those onto it if we close the deal this weekend.
![]()
I'm with you! $tarbuck$ is over-roasted and over-priced. What ever happened to the $0.50 cup of Folgers? Even Waffle House has gotten very proud of their coffee (prices) these days.Mscb1100_imp said:I love this site and good natured ribbings we can give each otherThe ferret_imp said:Mscb.... the prevailing joke/stereotype is poser rich guys buying big BMW "adventure bikes" and never riding them anywhere but to Starbucks on the weekend.hy:
Rest assured I will not be riding to Starbucks for coffee on the weekends.
I visited one once and my friends rolled their eyes when, after viewing the menu board I asked the "barista" if they had just plain coffee.
I didn't think it was as good as the coffee at McDonald's
It was very well written and very informative, makes me feel more assured I made a good choice with this biketod.branko_imp said:I wish you to have a lot of great miles on the R1200GS, I hope you get a good deal on it too, it looks very clean and unmolested, which is important.
I've written a blog post about the GS recently, if anyone is interested they can check it out
https://www.motolyzed.com/blog/h41qy3qns3qqsctdsvs6xu07h4hh74
It lays down a few objective facts, and I really tried my best to be reasonable in the assessment
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed

David, this might be your ultimate bike! Telelever front suspension + high pegs. My buddy on the Devil's Triangle in Tennessee:Mscb1100_imp said:My neighbor is considering selling his bike due to rarely ever riding it and it having had a fuel leak for the past year. I looked online and found out it had a recall from BMW so I took it into the shop and had it repaired. I picked it up today and took it on a 80 mile test ride and it didn't catch on fire, so i guess they fixed the leak.
Even with road/off road tires it handled like a dream. I was amazed at how it would lean over in a corner and how the 100 hp could be used to power it out of a hairpin.
I plan on riding it some more tomorrow after I detail it and take it out for another ride.
My last BMW was a K 1100 touring model and it weighed a good 150 lbs more than this bike. He has a set of road tires that will come with it and I plan on switching those onto it if we close the deal this weekend.
I'm with you! $tarbuck$ is over-roasted and over-priced. What ever happened to the $0.50 cup of Folgers? Even Waffle House has gotten very proud of their coffee (prices) these days.Mscb1100_imp said:I love this site and good natured ribbings we can give each otherThe ferret_imp said:Mscb.... the prevailing joke/stereotype is poser rich guys buying big BMW "adventure bikes" and never riding them anywhere but to Starbucks on the weekend.hy:
Rest assured I will not be riding to Starbucks for coffee on the weekends.
I visited one once and my friends rolled their eyes when, after viewing the menu board I asked the "barista" if they had just plain coffee.
I didn't think it was as good as the coffee at McDonald's
It was very well written and very informative, makes me feel more assured I made a good choice with this biketod.branko_imp said:I wish you to have a lot of great miles on the R1200GS, I hope you get a good deal on it too, it looks very clean and unmolested, which is important.
I've written a blog post about the GS recently, if anyone is interested they can check it out
https://www.motolyzed.com/blog/h41qy3qns3qqsctdsvs6xu07h4hh74
It lays down a few objective facts, and I really tried my best to be reasonable in the assessment
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
I've got The Vintage festival this weekend and will be doing the leaf tour in New England the next week, after the I'm wide openThe A-man_imp said:I'm ready to go David!
I love this site and good natured ribbings we can give each otherMscb1100_imp said:I love this site and good natured ribbings we can give each otherThe ferret_imp said:Mscb.... the prevailing joke/stereotype is poser rich guys buying big BMW "adventure bikes" and never riding them anywhere but to Starbucks on the weekend.hy:
Rest assured I will not be riding to Starbucks for coffee on the weekends.
I visited one once and my friends rolled their eyes when, after viewing the menu board I asked the "barista" if they had just plain coffee.
I didn't think it was as good as the coffee at McDonald's
It was very well written and very informative, makes me feel more assured I made a good choice with this biketod.branko_imp said:I wish you to have a lot of great miles on the R1200GS, I hope you get a good deal on it too, it looks very clean and unmolested, which is important.
I've written a blog post about the GS recently, if anyone is interested they can check it out
https://www.motolyzed.com/blog/h41qy3qns3qqsctdsvs6xu07h4hh74
It lays down a few objective facts, and I really tried my best to be reasonable in the assessment
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
hy:It was very well written and very informative, makes me feel more assured I made a good choice with this biketod.branko_imp said:I wish you to have a lot of great miles on the R1200GS, I hope you get a good deal on it too, it looks very clean and unmolested, which is important.
I've written a blog post about the GS recently, if anyone is interested they can check it out
https://www.motolyzed.com/blog/h41qy3qns3qqsctdsvs6xu07h4hh74
It lays down a few objective facts, and I really tried my best to be reasonable in the assessment
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Tim Horton's serves real coffee.GoldOxide_imp said:Who knows? Maybe it is a northern hemisphere thing? In Ontario, Canada (probably most of Canada) it is common to find mostly HDs huddled together in front of a Tim Horton's (coffee shop) looking at their bikes, looking at each other and saying nothing.
Similarly, all other bike riders (but no HDs) doing the same, but speaking to each other. People would be talking around the CB1100 gawking at how well it was "restored".
It is also a thing to see Beemers herded together in front of a Starbucks, geared up princely, but speaking to each other. Starbucks is premium to Tim Horton's.

Tim Horton's serves real coffee.Stichill_imp said:Tim Horton's serves real coffee.GoldOxide_imp said:Who knows? Maybe it is a northern hemisphere thing? In Ontario, Canada (probably most of Canada) it is common to find mostly HDs huddled together in front of a Tim Horton's (coffee shop) looking at their bikes, looking at each other and saying nothing.
Similarly, all other bike riders (but no HDs) doing the same, but speaking to each other. People would be talking around the CB1100 gawking at how well it was "restored".
It is also a thing to see Beemers herded together in front of a Starbucks, geared up princely, but speaking to each other. Starbucks is premium to Tim Horton's.![]()
![]()
Tim Horton's serves real coffee.Stichill_imp said:Tim Horton's serves real coffee.GoldOxide_imp said:Who knows? Maybe it is a northern hemisphere thing? In Ontario, Canada (probably most of Canada) it is common to find mostly HDs huddled together in front of a Tim Horton's (coffee shop) looking at their bikes, looking at each other and saying nothing.
Similarly, all other bike riders (but no HDs) doing the same, but speaking to each other. People would be talking around the CB1100 gawking at how well it was "restored".
It is also a thing to see Beemers herded together in front of a Starbucks, geared up princely, but speaking to each other. Starbucks is premium to Tim Horton's.![]()
![]()
