New bike day!

I echo the others, congrats and welcome to the forum
 
Congrats, you will not be disappointed!
 
Thread starter
[attachment=1032][attachment=1033]

not the greatest pics, but all I have at the moment. 2013 STD bike, 5 speed 4-2-1 pipe, 20k miles, well looked-after and great condition. I'll post more pics once I've got it home. Nearly bought a Triumph T-bird 900 but I missed the sale. Glad I did now, I think are the very best looking retro bikes.


and thanks all for the welcome!
 

Attachments

  • CB1100 image 1.webp
    CB1100 image 1.webp
    533.4 KB · Views: 150
  • CB1100 image 2.webp
    CB1100 image 2.webp
    586 KB · Views: 150
Looks like you need more bikes!
 
Congrats on your new ride!
Needs RLETs if you want to be in compliance with the rules..
MiLord will add his 0.02 :)
 
Congratulations, Nick, and welcome to the forum. Looks like a non-stock seat. Be pleased; the 2013 seat is a plank.
 
Congrats Nick!!

Looks like you have an ABS model. Rare here in the US for the ‘13 model.
 
Man, two pages in and we're already making him buy a few bits of rubber... welcome to the club! :)
 
Thread starter
Cormanus said:
Congratulations, Nick, and welcome to the forum. Looks like a non-stock seat. Be pleased; the 2013 seat is a plank.

I wondered about the seat; doesn't the stock seat have "HONDA" across the back?
Also has heated grips, which I'll probably remove; this isn't going to be an all-weather tourer (have F900XR for that).


peterbaron said:
Congrats on your new ride!
Needs RLETs if you want to be in compliance with the rules..
MiLord will add his 0.02 :)

RLETs?


Lord Popgun said:
Congrats Nick!!

Looks like you have an ABS model.  Rare here in the US for the ‘13 model.

Think was standard in UK.
Any advice on how to get those downpipes super-shiny?
 
Rubber Lever End Thingy.
 
Welcome. Beautiful bike! I would love to hear your impressions of this oft-misunderstood masterpiece.
 
Back
Top