New bike and seat!

Jayimpalaman_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Will try and send some pics. If it don't work, please e-mail or let me know what is wrong on the forum. I am now getting a warning saying my file is too large. Help!! God bless...


Jayimpalaman
 
I have no pics about it buddy but if any body wants to share any pics about it then please share me buddy? You can do it buddy?????:):)
 
Jayimpalaman_imp said:
Will try and send some pics. If it don't work, please e-mail or let me know what is wrong on the forum. I am now getting a warning saying my file is too large. Help!! God bless...


Jayimpalaman
Ok whats going on Jay? You trade in the CB? I don't see any pics so something must be amiss. What phot hosting site are you using?
Nevermind, I just noticed Jays post was from 2 months ago.
 
Back
Top