jimgl3_imp
Been there
Thread starter
thanks guys! all good info! what a great forum!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Part of the theft prevention system that requires an electronically coded key like most all trucks and cars today. US CB1100's do not have "hiss".Dave_imp said:6 hiss light is blinking when ignition is switched off.
Max - what's a "hiss light"?
Thank you.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Cormanus_imp said:Stands for Honda Ignition Security System. I can't figure why US bikes don't have it.
(I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.peterbaron_imp said:>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Cormanus_imp said:Stands for Honda Ignition Security System. I can't figure why US bikes don't have it.
and Canadian don't have either = :(
pb
I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.SportsterDoc_imp said:I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.peterbaron_imp said:>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Cormanus_imp said:Stands for Honda Ignition Security System. I can't figure why US bikes don't have it.
and Canadian don't have either = :(
pb

I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.Rocky_imp said:I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.SportsterDoc_imp said:I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.peterbaron_imp said:>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Cormanus_imp said:Stands for Honda Ignition Security System. I can't figure why US bikes don't have it.
and Canadian don't have either = :(
pb
:rofl: that's very funny, but not true![]()
I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.Rocky_imp said:I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.SportsterDoc_imp said:I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.peterbaron_imp said:>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Cormanus_imp said:Stands for Honda Ignition Security System. I can't figure why US bikes don't have it.
and Canadian don't have either = :(
pb
:rofl: that's very funny, but not true![]()