new battery won't crank

Dave_imp said:
6 hiss light is blinking when ignition is switched off.

Max - what's a "hiss light"?

Thank you.
Part of the theft prevention system that requires an electronically coded key like most all trucks and cars today. US CB1100's do not have "hiss".
 
Stands for Honda Ignition Security System. I can't figure why US bikes don't have it.
 
Thread starter
update... bike sat four days. went out and hit starter and instant go! whatever it was, is no more. back to normal instant starts.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Stands for Honda Ignition Security System. I can't figure why US bikes don't have it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

and Canadian don't have either = ::((

pb
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Stands for Honda Ignition Security System. I can't figure why US bikes don't have it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

and Canadian don't have either = ::((

pb
I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.
 
SportsterDoc_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Stands for Honda Ignition Security System. I can't figure why US bikes don't have it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

and Canadian don't have either = ::((

pb
I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.
I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.
:rofl: that's very funny, but not true :P
 
Thread starter
yes, I agree. I think it had to do with the battery being out of the bike. no power at all. like the clock losing the time. since holding the throttle wide open that one time and it starting, it is completely back to normal.
 
Rocky_imp said:
SportsterDoc_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Stands for Honda Ignition Security System. I can't figure why US bikes don't have it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

and Canadian don't have either = ::((

pb
I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.
I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.
:rofl: that's very funny, but not true :P
I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.
:rofl: that's very funny, but not true :P
+1 & :rofl:

PB
 
Rocky_imp said:
SportsterDoc_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Stands for Honda Ignition Security System. I can't figure why US bikes don't have it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

and Canadian don't have either = ::((

pb
I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.
I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.
:rofl: that's very funny, but not true :P
I've heard that Canadians are just too polite to steal.
:rofl: that's very funny, but not true :P
But they leave a thank you note, don’t they? :banana:
 
Back
Top