Houtman_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Today I put a new Yuasa OEM batterie in one of my bikes , good or bad I change them every 4 years anyway. In 52 years of riding bikes I have never been stranded because of a dead or bad batterie but things can happen . I bought a 1000 amp Noco emergency starter for our cars (yes I have starter cables as well ) and decided that one for my bikes could be handy incase of an emergency. I bought the Noco Boost Sport with 500 amp. The alligator clips are difficult to get on the batterie post on our bikes but I put Boost Eyelet Cable with SAE adapter on all 3 bikes . The SAE connector is also for my heated jacket liner, air pump and if I have to charge a batterie. Now I can leave the tool tray in place . Noco makes very good products , visit their Website for info.
Comanus will add the picture we send them and I thank him VERY much for doing this , I will drink a cold beer on his behalf !

Comanus will add the picture we send them and I thank him VERY much for doing this , I will drink a cold beer on his behalf !

