Sep 15, 2015 #2 M metallyguitarded_imp Road warrior Hi Fred. I'm happy anytime a CB photo is posted and I don't mean to complain but the new bars and mirrors are a bit hard to make out or fully appreciate from the angle chosen. Still, thanks for sharing! How are you liking the ergos from those bars?
Hi Fred. I'm happy anytime a CB photo is posted and I don't mean to complain but the new bars and mirrors are a bit hard to make out or fully appreciate from the angle chosen. Still, thanks for sharing! How are you liking the ergos from those bars?
Sep 19, 2015 #3 E EarsOnWheels_imp Running like a top Fred_imp said: Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk Click to expand... Is there something extra on your seat? Tell me more. Thanks!
Fred_imp said: Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk Click to expand... Is there something extra on your seat? Tell me more. Thanks!