New 2014 Deluxe on a fine Seattle day

Neat picture with what I am assuming is the Seattle skyline in the background. :thumbsup:

Golly, I love looking at that motorcycle :D

Oh btw...CONGRATULATIONS!
 
Thread starter
G'day RetroSeattle. Welcome. Nice bike. Good choice. Great photo.
 
Is that my bike that I got yesterday ? Looks just like it!! :) congrats I know you happy just as I am.
Michael


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Great pic of a beautiful bike. Thanks for posting it. I think I'm finally off the fence RE my decision on which new model
I should get. I've been thinking maybe the Deluxe tank looked a little bloated, but proportions look perfect in your pic.
Everything about the bike looks great, and that background really sets things off for me. Thanks again mate. :beerchug:
 
Nice shot! There are certainly lots of great riding options outside of Seattle. Looking forward to some additional photos of your riding adventures.
 
You'll be 'sleepless in Seattle' now you've got the CB sat in the garage waiting for dawn!

Enjoy your fine motorbike, and keep safe!
 
Back
Top