New 2014 CB1100 DX, $7999 ?

bflint_imp said:
Just saw this on Craigslist. Killer price if its truly a New 2014 CB1100 DX.

http://craigslist.mtnride.com/s/28411311/2/18244499/2856
It's $50 more than what I paid for mine '14 standard back in January (but Oregon has no sales tax and there was no set-up fee nor destination charge, so 7940 was the actual price, + $240 for title and tags for 4 years). However, there are a number of really, really good prices for slightly used '13s and '14s, some around $5500-6000 for bikes with only 1k-4k miles. If I had a do-over, I'd probably go that route and save another 2.5 grand. Still, right at 8k for a new '14 that will come with a year warranty isn't bad at all.
 
That is a 2014 CB1100 STD. New they can still be found for around $7499 plus fees. For that price, would look for a used 2014 CB1100 DLX, they are starting to pop up here and there. This time of year is a buyers market...
 
STD's too
 
Back
Top