ValleyCat_imp
First service completed
Just like that...in white please. Has to be white. Bring it to me.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Im satisfied with my red 13. the 6th gear of the 14 won't justify a 4K USD difference in total cost but it is tempting unless it has far more power.cbdtran_imp said:Im satisfied with my red 13. the 6th gear of the 14 won't justify a 4K USD difference in total cost but it is tempting unless it has far more power.ride4now_imp said:Man, if we are lucky enough to get that one... I'll be down at the dealer trading in my '13 faster
than you can say... WOW! The '13 is great... but this red '14 is perfect.
I walk out my house and mount the bike instead of getting in my car ... NOW ... when you remind me of it.
Is that an opinion or fact? If it's an opinion, i agree. If it's fact, I'm not surprised.AzBob_imp said:Yeah, so, guys. These bikes are not coming to the U.S. Definitely not for 2014.
It all makes sense now... I'm thinking the only reason the one we got even came here is to clear inventory on the last year of production before re-tooling for the refresh. We might see these in three years. In one color. Maybe.
Love the looks of spokes, pipes and color coordinated side panels.Greg Davis_imp said:Love the looks of spokes, pipes and color coordinated side panels.CB4ME_imp said:I stole this piture from Tink on the other 2014 CB1100 thread because this bike is so nice that it deserves a place on this thread too. Enjoy!
![]()
I don't care about the 6th gear, and would rather have a smaller tank, however the spokes, are a must and the pipes are a must. I will find a CB 1100 with spokes and four into two exhaust, somewhere, even if I have to buy one outside the US and import it.Tyke57nz_imp said:In the shorttime I have owned mine it is apparent the extra gear would be an advantage, fortunately petrol sations are generally within range though 17.5 litres would be a good tank size. Don`t like the spoke wheels and I have a black tank so I am nearly there and seeing how I just parted with a lot of hard earned to buy the model I have an after market sprocket/s and an MSR tank as used by another member is the way to go for me.
chi444_imp said:I hope they will bring the EX to US, after (in my view) they failed with 2013 model.
I was so exited when they announced CB1100F retro and could not wait to see it.
I went to Tokyo motor show in 2009 and came back very disappointed.
Did not like:
4-1 exhaust
Tiny seat
Side covers (shape & color)
Turn signals
Chain guard (cheap peace of plastic)
I understand that 2013 was not slam dunk, but if I could find this Japanese version I would buy it in a heart beat.
The 2014 EX is much closer to the retro image that we are missing today.
I think I will go for it.
If we were all the same, the world would be a boring place, LOL.Greg Davis_imp said:chi444_imp said:I hope they will bring the EX to US, after (in my view) they failed with 2013 model.
I was so exited when they announced CB1100F retro and could not wait to see it.
I went to Tokyo motor show in 2009 and came back very disappointed.
Did not like:
4-1 exhaust
Tiny seat
Side covers (shape & color)
Turn signals
Chain guard (cheap peace of plastic)
I understand that 2013 was not slam dunk, but if I could find this Japanese version I would buy it in a heart beat.
The 2014 EX is much closer to the retro image that we are missing today.
I think I will go for it.
