Needing to lower my cb

Gremlinsteve_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Anyone got any idea on how to quickly and easily lower my cb about 1 inch or so

I don’t have a lot of time to build a system. So I’m looking to just buy and bolt it on
 
Don't know of any "bolt-on" way to lower the CB. You can slide the forks up in the triple tree slightly and add shorter rear shocks. That will get you a little. You can also look into getting your seat worked on to remove some height.
 
Best way is to buy shorter shocks and then raise the forks an equal distance in the triple clamps. Have you looked into a lower seat? I did see a kit somewhere that moved the upper mounting point for the stock shocks to lower the ride height.
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the direction
I’ll research each one carefully and decide
What’s right for me

The t100/120 shock sounds easiest
 
let us know how you get on, Gremlinsteve.
 
Back
Top