Jan 1, 2021 #101 the Ferret Road warrior Glad to hear you are on the mend. I read sometime within the next 10 years we get to have a vaccination shot.
Glad to hear you are on the mend. I read sometime within the next 10 years we get to have a vaccination shot.
Jan 1, 2021 #102 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Sounds positive, Jim. Staying home until you’re better and non infectious isthmus right thing to do.
Aug 11, 2021 #103 peterbaron Road warrior Had to resurrect this thread... Q: Has anybody ever measured Pirelli Angel GT front tire tread dept in mm or inches??, post your measurement please.
Had to resurrect this thread... Q: Has anybody ever measured Pirelli Angel GT front tire tread dept in mm or inches??, post your measurement please.
Aug 11, 2021 #104 the Ferret Road warrior I just had a new set installed 207 miles ago. They measure 6/32" front and 8/32" rear
Aug 11, 2021 #105 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior The ferret_imp said: I just had a new set installed 207 miles ago. They measure 6/32" front and 8/32" rear Click to expand... I reckon that's front/rear 6/32" and 8/32", respectively?
The ferret_imp said: I just had a new set installed 207 miles ago. They measure 6/32" front and 8/32" rear Click to expand... I reckon that's front/rear 6/32" and 8/32", respectively?
Aug 11, 2021 #106 peterbaron Road warrior The ferret_imp said: I just had a new set installed 207 miles ago. They measure 6/32" front and 8/32" rear Click to expand...
The ferret_imp said: I just had a new set installed 207 miles ago. They measure 6/32" front and 8/32" rear Click to expand...
Aug 11, 2021 #107 Lord Popgun Road warrior PB, please post a pic of your bike with that 8 and 3 halves inches rear tread. Probably gonna have to cut that fender off some…
PB, please post a pic of your bike with that 8 and 3 halves inches rear tread. Probably gonna have to cut that fender off some…
Aug 11, 2021 #108 the Ferret Road warrior GoldOxide_imp said: The ferret_imp said: I just had a new set installed 207 miles ago. They measure 6/32" front and 8/32" rear Click to expand... I reckon that's front/rear 6/32" and 8/32", respectively? Click to expand... I reckon that's front/rear 6/32" and 8/32", respectively? LOL yes
GoldOxide_imp said: The ferret_imp said: I just had a new set installed 207 miles ago. They measure 6/32" front and 8/32" rear Click to expand... I reckon that's front/rear 6/32" and 8/32", respectively? Click to expand... I reckon that's front/rear 6/32" and 8/32", respectively? LOL yes
Aug 11, 2021 #109 peterbaron Road warrior Lord Popgun_imp said: PB, please post a pic of your bike with that 8 and 3 halves inches rear tread. Probably gonna have to cut that fender off some… Click to expand... Garage door won't close due to thick rear tire...
Lord Popgun_imp said: PB, please post a pic of your bike with that 8 and 3 halves inches rear tread. Probably gonna have to cut that fender off some… Click to expand... Garage door won't close due to thick rear tire...
Aug 11, 2021 #110 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Lord Popgun_imp said: PB, please post a pic of your bike with that 8 and 3 halves inches rear tread. Probably gonna have to cut that fender off some… Click to expand... :rofl:
Lord Popgun_imp said: PB, please post a pic of your bike with that 8 and 3 halves inches rear tread. Probably gonna have to cut that fender off some… Click to expand... :rofl: