Jul 8, 2017 #2 the Ferret Road warrior :rofl: Now that's thinking outside the box. Thanks for posting offroad.
Jul 8, 2017 #3 flynrider Road warrior Wow! I've always referred to my Nat. Cycle Plexistar 2 as a "barn door", but that one definitely takes the prize! :rofl:
Wow! I've always referred to my Nat. Cycle Plexistar 2 as a "barn door", but that one definitely takes the prize! :rofl:
Jul 8, 2017 #5 G Gumby 1100_imp Been there The main benefit would be the improvement in gasoline mileage, but only if you had a good tail wind.... Regarding aesthetics, I wonder why he didn't round the corners?...someone could put an eye out on that!
The main benefit would be the improvement in gasoline mileage, but only if you had a good tail wind.... Regarding aesthetics, I wonder why he didn't round the corners?...someone could put an eye out on that!
Jul 8, 2017 #6 Lord Popgun Road warrior Ya know Gumby, first thing I thought too was why didn't he round the corners.
Jul 10, 2017 #7 peterbaron Road warrior :rofl::rofl::rofl::WOW!!!!!! all it needs is a set of 2 frt wipers and venetian blinds :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::WOW!!!!!! all it needs is a set of 2 frt wipers and venetian blinds :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Jul 10, 2017 #8 L LongRanger_imp Road warrior Now THAT is funny. I don't believe the bike has a steering damper. Yikes! I wonder how bad the headlight reflection is at night?
Now THAT is funny. I don't believe the bike has a steering damper. Yikes! I wonder how bad the headlight reflection is at night?