NEED ADVISE PLEASE READ

jae667101993_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
HEy HO every one i need advise on what oil i should use on changing my oil and what oil filter should i use to to change the oil filter on my 2013 honda cb1100 thank you have a good one
 
Jae,

Ignore me mate...only a few heretics have gone with 10W40...mostly we meet in secret, comparing our untold engine damage!
 
winter riding 10w-30 summer riding 10w-40, just change to 10w-40. I notise less engine noise at start up and fully warmed up, the trans shifts a little smoothere.
 
Extra virgin olive oil, not the light stuff I have been told, and a coffee filter will work for the filter, a cone style not the basket variety unless of course you use the single serve basket size but double them up.

Oh and of course please respond immediately and change that oil.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
I'm starting to think that maybe my wife sneaks out of the room with my iPad and periodically starts an oil thread under an assumed name just so I will be pre-occupied and not bug her...OR maybe I'm just paranoid?
 
Tortuga_imp said:
I'm glad you asked this question, that's what we need around here, an oil thread!
Tortuga - you're back! Sorry it took an oil thread to bring you back from the shadows....
 
that was posted back in April, this is a very old thread
 
Back
Top