Need a Stock Muffler !

Lord Popgun_imp said:
Well, I laid mine over in the garage yesterday :(

Some dents and 2 scratches in the gas tank ( it rested against the pressure washer) Only the tank had damage. I'll live with it for the rest of the season, but a new tank is going to be in my future.

If anyone has a stock red tank for sale, let me know please.
A couple years ago I rode my VStrom for 8 days straight and didn't have the slightest problem. I got home and pulled into the garage, and stepped off the bike. Then I realized I'd failed to put the kickstand down.

Needless to say, I was thinking of any number of things that were not at all what I should have been thinking of.
 
I'm buying ACK-CB11's tank and sending him mine.

This board is such a great resource.

Thanks ACK
and Thanks Guth!
 
Back
Top