Need a Stock Muffler !

hondahoarder_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Hate to admit it but a drop off and some gravel on a steep grade boat ramp got me, and I have dropped and scratched my baby just a bit, luckily no paint damage or I would really be sick. Makes me so sad. Anyone on here that has put a performance exhaust on their bike want to part with their perfectly fine stock exhaust?? Honda Price $674.02, if so what is yours?

Could also use a right grip and weight if you have changed your out. Let me know!

Also scratched up some other pieces as well, have the insurance adjuster coming tomorrow and all just bolt ons.

Here is some sickening pics..
Tip of muffler


Brake Pedal
[url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/Cb110%20Crash/565243_10152320526301515_1882707889_n_zps95c07898.jpg.html]

Instrument Bezel
[url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/Cb110%20Crash/1085406_10152320521296515_957233573_n_zps1752851c.jpg.html]

Worst of the dmange ride side cover
[url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/Cb110%20Crash/1079851_10152320518521515_223349062_n_zps4c07f88b.jpg.html]

Me (luckily had all my gear on, but was just wearing regular jeans)
[url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/Cb110%20Crash/1092184_10152320674601515_826572574_o_zpsc55c00d5.jpg.html]
 
Ouch! Sorry to see all that, but glad you're okay. The bike can be fixed new, so don't lose any more sleep over it.

So tell us a little about the circumstances here. I assume this wasn't a zero-speed drop, but what the heck happened?
 
Thread starter
Nope about 7 miles an hour on a down grade (boat ramp) unseen 3" drop off into a 12" strip of gravel before becoming pavement again, dropped off and was down. Not really sure happened so quick, pretty sure I stayed off he front brake. Think the back edge of the wheel caught the drop off and just jerked the bars and I was over.

Last accident was in my twenties, I'm now 58 so guess I was due a life lesson.
 
First glad your OK. If insurance claim was filed the will replace it all less deductible. Just have to wait on that slow boat from Japan.
 
Geez Curt, what the heck ya think you're doing scratching that pretty thing up? Good thing is, you are not badly hurt, and in a few months this will be a mostly forgotten incident.
 
hondahoarder_imp said:
Nope about 7 miles an hour on a down grade (boat ramp) unseen 3" drop off into a 12" strip of gravel before becoming pavement again, dropped off and was down. Not really sure happened so quick, pretty sure I stayed off he front brake. Think the back edge of the wheel caught the drop off and just jerked the bars and I was over.

Last accident was in my twenties, I'm now 58 so guess I was due a life lesson.
This explains that pretzel of a brake pedal. I have never seen one bent OUT like that before.
 
Sorry to hear/see this, HH. I had a similar accident last year that actually led, in part, to my owning my CB. Perhaps something good will come of yours as well.

Looks like HondaJon is stepping up with an awesome price on an OEM system; the rest should be comparatively easy.
 
You could get the chrome meter covers for and take care of that tach.
 
Thread starter
HondaJon_imp said:
Curt,

Sorry about your luck. Boat ramps are nasty places.

I'll sell you my stocker for $350 + whatever it costs to ship it to you.

Took it off at 250 miles.

You can reach me at r1300hayabusa@verizon.net.
That sounds perfect, let me get through the logistics with the Insurance company and the dealer and I will be back with you! Very graciouso f you , thanks so much!
 
Thread starter
Hang tight, just dropped it at the dealer so they could do their estimate vs the adjusters, let me get all that straight then I will update you. I am out of town all week, so hope to have a resolution by end of next week. My update for now
 
Well, I laid mine over in the garage yesterday :(

Some dents and 2 scratches in the gas tank ( it rested against the pressure washer) Only the tank had damage. I'll live with it for the rest of the season, but a new tank is going to be in my future.

If anyone has a stock red tank for sale, let me know please.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Well, I laid mine over in the garage yesterday :(

Some dents and 2 scratches in the gas tank ( it rested against the pressure washer) Only the tank had damage. I'll live with it for the rest of the season, but a new tank is going to be in my future.

If anyone has a stock red tank for sale, let me know please.
Sorry to hear this. It was just your turn. I know the feeling.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Well, I laid mine over in the garage yesterday :(

Some dents and 2 scratches in the gas tank ( it rested against the pressure washer) Only the tank had damage. I'll live with it for the rest of the season, but a new tank is going to be in my future.

If anyone has a stock red tank for sale, let me know please.

I feel your pain:(
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Well, I laid mine over in the garage yesterday :(

Some dents and 2 scratches in the gas tank ( it rested against the pressure washer) Only the tank had damage. I'll live with it for the rest of the season, but a new tank is going to be in my future.

If anyone has a stock red tank for sale, let me know please.
I'll let mine go for 350 and your old tank, has about 1200 miles use.
 
Ack,

That sounds like a deal to me! Is it scratched or anything?

You will need to keep your filler cap too.

We should take this to PM so we can work out the details.

Thanks.
 
Thread starter
hondahoarder_imp said:
HondaJon_imp said:
Curt,

Sorry about your luck. Boat ramps are nasty places.

I'll sell you my stocker for $350 + whatever it costs to ship it to you.

Took it off at 250 miles.

You can reach me at r1300hayabusa@verizon.net.
That sounds perfect, let me get through the logistics with the Insurance company and the dealer and I will be back with you! Very graciouso f you , thanks so much!
That sounds perfect, let me get through the logistics with the Insurance company and the dealer and I will be back with you! Very graciouso f you , thanks so much!
I will take I! I will pm you my info! Thanks Mobil right now.
 
Back
Top