Apr 15, 2022 #21 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Gone in 60_imp said: Here tis. Tried to get a selfie of me with it but they came out kinda creepy. Click to expand... :rofl: Well, what you offered looks pretty darn good Gone.
Gone in 60_imp said: Here tis. Tried to get a selfie of me with it but they came out kinda creepy. Click to expand... :rofl: Well, what you offered looks pretty darn good Gone.
Apr 15, 2022 #22 the Ferret Road warrior Nice Ihad never seen the grey ones. Looks good. I was wearing my white one yesterday.
Apr 15, 2022 #23 Lord Popgun Road warrior All right I can’t stand it any longer. I just ordered one like Gone’s Amazon says Sunday delivery. Will start breaking it in
All right I can’t stand it any longer. I just ordered one like Gone’s Amazon says Sunday delivery. Will start breaking it in
Apr 15, 2022 #26 Lord Popgun Road warrior They have other colors. They come from here: Honda Vintage Culture