Neato Honda Hats!

Got em already :thumbsup:

de3cc05e00177130fb3c95b49d832a1e.jpg


f40bc212dad2a676fb73587567f57e98.jpg


6ded2839b9ebd6d788a25e565df044b7.jpg


BTW they are available any time by googling Vintage Honda Hats
 
Ferret I can’t quite make out what your hat looks like. Can you put on a suit and tie and take another pic? I’ll wait ;)
 
ain't gonna happen. Been so long since I've had a suit on, I'm not sure mine would even fit lol

The mechanics hat (The red one) is a really nice lightweight hat, perfect for a tank bag or in my case, a frunk lol.

The Soichiro hat is more like a trucker hat, a little heavier, and taller
 
What? I shave everyday :)

Don’t speak Japanese though. My co-worker’s wife does. She learned it in Japan because, well, she is Japanese. She’ll have to do the talking.
 
LOL the goatee is now a full beard (it's winter you know or at least still feels like it). I haven't been clean shaven since high school except for 1 short period in 1982. Face isn't nice enough for nothing to hide it.

I do one phrase in Japanese, taught to me by a friend Noriko Takaya back in the late 70's. She told me there are 47 dialects in Japan depending on which perfecture you live in.
 
Maybe LEOs are looking for one speeding Ohio rider...so now unshaved it will be very difficult to find him...:P
 
Thread starter
Mrs. Gone played fashion coordinator and talked me into the black/grey hat.
"You'll destroy the white one within a week"
"The red one is a commitment... you don't wear a lot of red things, and it will clash."
"You normally wear black and grey things because whatever leaks out of cars and motorcycles is usually black or grey."
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Mrs. Gone played fashion coordinator and talked me into the black/grey hat.
"You'll destroy the white one within a week"
"The red one is a commitment... you don't wear a lot of red things, and it will clash."
"You normally wear black and grey things because whatever leaks out of cars and motorcycles is usually black or grey."
:rofl:

:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
Knowing Blipshift, it will be a few weeks. That’s what’s cool about it… you forget that you bought something from their site, so when it shows up it’s like a neat surprise.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Pic required
Pic of Mrs Gone or the said hat?
Pic of Mrs Gone or the said hat?
The hat. The last spousal photo shoot ended in tears.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Pic required
Pic of Mrs Gone or the said hat?
Pic of Mrs Gone or the said hat?
The hat. The last spousal photo shoot ended in tears.
Pic of Mrs. Gone or the said hat?
The hat. The last spousal photo shoot ended in tears.
Well, I was thinking this way>>>> Mrs. Gone (with full respect) is mentioned almost daily by Mr. Gone, so I thought the Ferret meant pic .....but just in case if anyone gets mad or upset, I like both..........pickle and yellow cheese :D
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Knowing Blipshift, it will be a few weeks. That’s what’s cool about it… you forget that you bought something from their site, so when it shows up it’s like a neat surprise.
I feel like that about anything ordered from the far east. :-/
 
Thread starter
Here tis. Tried to get a selfie of me with it but they came out kinda creepy.
 
Back
Top