Gumby 1100_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Has anyone gone from a large windscreen like the National Cycle EX to a small Flyscreen like the Dart?
I like the protection the large shield provides, but I'm considering going to a Dart Flyscreen, primarily for the looks. But, if it is also quieter, that would be appreciated as well. I know that many have cut down their EX screens to reduce wind noise, and saving money must have factored into the equation.
If I'm going to reduce screen size, it might as well look good on the CB, which the Dart certainly does. I rode my CB for a full season without any windscreen, and apart from being very tiring after a day in the saddle, I didn't mind it that much.
After treating myself to a Staintune and a Remington 700 CDL "Lefty", my annual budget for fun is spent. Both cost about the same in Canada, so it is tough to decide which provides the most "bang" for the buck
Based on your impressions of the Dart Standard Flyscreen, I may add it to next season's wish list. How is it for noise and buffeting with a relatively tall rider?
Thanks in advance...
I like the protection the large shield provides, but I'm considering going to a Dart Flyscreen, primarily for the looks. But, if it is also quieter, that would be appreciated as well. I know that many have cut down their EX screens to reduce wind noise, and saving money must have factored into the equation.
If I'm going to reduce screen size, it might as well look good on the CB, which the Dart certainly does. I rode my CB for a full season without any windscreen, and apart from being very tiring after a day in the saddle, I didn't mind it that much.
After treating myself to a Staintune and a Remington 700 CDL "Lefty", my annual budget for fun is spent. Both cost about the same in Canada, so it is tough to decide which provides the most "bang" for the buck

Based on your impressions of the Dart Standard Flyscreen, I may add it to next season's wish list. How is it for noise and buffeting with a relatively tall rider?
Thanks in advance...
), I'd be willing to sell mine if you decide to go that direction. Just PM me if you're ever interested.