Oldtimer_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Are those of you that have this windshield, satisfied with it? Having the adjustable angle seems to be a good choice. Thanks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks, that's what I was hoping to hear.lukeduck_imp said:Works good for me.
I've been reading about all the different options available , trying to decide. I now have. Ask the man that owns one. Thanks to both of you that responded. I'll order mine today.Short Timer_imp said:Sometimes I wish it was a little bigger but all in all I'm happy with mine. Easy to remove if you get the urge. And the ability to play with the angle is very nice. It took me a little experimenting to get mine where I like it.
I own two. One for each CB. It does a great job keeping the wind off my chest at highway speed (which is why I bought it). There 3 adjustment points on each side, so you can get it just the way you like it. Adjustment might be more limited on the '14 models due to the larger instrument cluster.Oldtimer_imp said:I've been reading about all the different options available , trying to decide. I now have. Ask the man that owns one. Thanks to both of you that responded. I'll order mine today.Short Timer_imp said:Sometimes I wish it was a little bigger but all in all I'm happy with mine. Easy to remove if you get the urge. And the ability to play with the angle is very nice. It took me a little experimenting to get mine where I like it.

Well, you could start out with wearing some gloves.Rboe_imp said:I bought mine second had from a Griso owner (oddly enough, the original owner of the Russell Day Long seat I bought for the Griso) so I'm not sure which model.
Laminar lip makes a universal model (several widths): http://www.laminarlip.com/cruisers.php
(cool beans, they make ears to help cover the hands too! Didn't know that!)
Mine "appears" to match the CU model; http://www.twistedthrottle.com/mra-...s-cruisers-enduro-and-dual-sport-motorcycles#
It's a bit bigger than the NC screen offering more protection. I really wish I had had it on the Moto Guzzi Rally trip as the little Give A770, while it looks very cool on the Griso, does not give the shoulders a break from the wind. At least I have hand protection on the Griso, the CB is still open to the wind so I'm looking for solutions there with the cold weather approaching.
Cold for AZ anyway.![]()
