Named my CB1100

Have never really given a bike a name before, other than calling it an abreviation like CB, Hawk, or whatever, but I think I may call mine Blue Bomber :)
 
Flynrider_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
enzo_imp said:
I'm leaning towards BRUCE.
:rofl:
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour.
:rofl:
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour. Congratulations Pterodactyl. You've done what many have previously tried but failed to do and claim the Monty Python phenomenon for Australia.

Perhaps you could now recite the first rule of the faculty! :-)
Red Mist_imp said:
I ain't never named a bike before, but this'n is just too dern good to pass up.

It's "Cap'n Kidd"
I'm slightly hurt. I asked you on another thread a couple a days ago whether Cap'n Kidd was the name of your bike.

Does it spend a fair bit of time trying to buck you off? :)
I see we have more than one graduate of the University of Woolloomooloo.

Howls of derisive laughter :D
I see we have more than one graduate of the University of Woolloomooloo.

Howls of derisive laughter :D
"Australia, Australia, Australia we love ya Amen!"

Love that skit :beerchug:
 
RetroKitch_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
enzo_imp said:
I'm leaning towards BRUCE.
:rofl:
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour.
:rofl:
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour. Congratulations Pterodactyl. You've done what many have previously tried but failed to do and claim the Monty Python phenomenon for Australia.

Perhaps you could now recite the first rule of the faculty! :-)
Red Mist_imp said:
I ain't never named a bike before, but this'n is just too dern good to pass up.

It's "Cap'n Kidd"
I'm slightly hurt. I asked you on another thread a couple a days ago whether Cap'n Kidd was the name of your bike.

Does it spend a fair bit of time trying to buck you off? :)
I see we have more than one graduate of the University of Woolloomooloo.

Howls of derisive laughter :D
I see we have more than one graduate of the University of Woolloomooloo.

Howls of derisive laughter :D
"Australia, Australia, Australia we love ya Amen!"

Love that skit :beerchug:
 
The ferret_imp said:
Gee I would have thought "Red Mist" was a no- brainer

I have only named 1 bike. My ST 1300. I call it STArship for a couple reasons. 1 it will transport you across huge gaps of real estate comfortably at Warp Speed. Secondly it's all black. On a tour I went thru an intersection where they were painting stop bars and got tiny white specs of paint all over the bike, I mean everywhere, that I didn't see until I stopped that night. It now looks like a galaxy. Then I cut out and added an x- wing fighter from Start Wars and added it to the nose of the fairing. Looks like its flying thru a star filled night lol. It's also reflective so at night the X wing fighter glows when light hits it adding a measure of safety.



That's pretty cool! I ordered a license plate that will read CB1701A
 
RetroKitch_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
enzo_imp said:
I'm leaning towards BRUCE.
:rofl:
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour.
:rofl:
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour. Congratulations Pterodactyl. You've done what many have previously tried but failed to do and claim the Monty Python phenomenon for Australia.

Perhaps you could now recite the first rule of the faculty! :-)
Red Mist_imp said:
I ain't never named a bike before, but this'n is just too dern good to pass up.

It's "Cap'n Kidd"
I'm slightly hurt. I asked you on another thread a couple a days ago whether Cap'n Kidd was the name of your bike.

Does it spend a fair bit of time trying to buck you off? :)
I see we have more than one graduate of the University of Woolloomooloo.

Howls of derisive laughter :D
I see we have more than one graduate of the University of Woolloomooloo.

Howls of derisive laughter :D
"Australia, Australia, Australia we love ya Amen!"

Love that skit :beerchug:
Hey Bruce, take a shoofty at this. Another one of those Septics think this is a skit.

Hoo roo.
 
Geez, Bruce! Youse'd think they'd 'ave it figured by now.

See ya.
 
Back
Top