I want to ride ATGATT, but when Florida weather turns infernal I tend to spend less time on the bike. My daily commute in city stop-n-go traffic doesn't make the ATGATT ride any more pleasant. Also, this 240 lbs of awesome always run a bit warmer than normal size individuals.
I make some changes as the season gets warmer; open face helmet, lighter mesh gloves and non kevlar lined pants. I pack my work shirt in my tail bag and only use my inner shirt under my jacket, then put my shirt on when I get to the office. But...
I still continue searching for that jacket that magically moves air through, even when sitting still. No luck yet.
Do you have a recommendation for the coolest summer riding jacket? Please?
I make some changes as the season gets warmer; open face helmet, lighter mesh gloves and non kevlar lined pants. I pack my work shirt in my tail bag and only use my inner shirt under my jacket, then put my shirt on when I get to the office. But...
I still continue searching for that jacket that magically moves air through, even when sitting still. No luck yet.
Do you have a recommendation for the coolest summer riding jacket? Please?
I think I may have unachievable expectations of how one must feel while sitting on the bike, in traffic, wearing a mesh jacket.
I know it... I guess a man can dream. But if there is heated gear, why can't there be a jacket with cooling fans in it?
I'm still envying your Ridgeline motorcycle transporter. 


