My wife could not take it more....

Gingersdaddy_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
We came back from our Dragon trip and my tells me she can't stand it anymore, on the back! We found a 2004 Honda Shadow VLX 600 with 3500 miles on it about 8 miles from us for sale. We went and looked at it last night. Very clean, not a scratch on it any where and runs like a top. My wife had seen a VLX a couple of months ago and fell in love with it and the seat was low enough for her. I feel like I got a great deal $3000. I took a short ride on it today and I think she will be fine on this bike, I was surprise at how stable and smooth it rides. Actually she still likes the CB, but wanted to start riding her own bike. She has practiced on my friends little dirt bike and did well. She will be taking the Motorcycle Safety class in a couple of weeks and then her learners permit. I think the VLX will be just right for her. :biker:


Love that smile :D
 
Well, interesting development. Congrats to her . :thumbsup:
 
Good deal! My wife refuses to ride on the back, but says she'd consider riding her own...this might be an idea.
She hasn't ridden since a Honda 70....45 years ago...a trainer bike might be necessary.
 
Well I don't know how they come stock, but that bike looks like its new and has a lot of options! I think you, and her, got a great bike and great deal!
 
I had a Shadow 750 before my CB. It's a good starter, but revved a bit higher than I liked on the highway. Highway cruising (speed limit here is 70) was too close to the bike's limit, but overall it was a fairly maneuverable bike.
 
Thread starter
Blockhead_imp said:
Good to hear your wife now has her own bike....nice Labrador too!!
Yes, our very spoiled black lab. Ginger.
Houtman_imp said:
I am very happy for your wife, she looks great on that bike !
Love your dog too (is that yours?)
Yes, that is our spoiled black lab, Ginger. Sarah says hello!
 
Like shdwghst457 I'm a lapsed Shadow owner. I thought it was good bike, albeit not quite what I wanted. Hope your wife enjoys it.
 
Back
Top