My version of a sport tourer

Thread starter
Riko_imp said:
I assume the straps easily go underneath the seat withous any interference? Thx.
Yes, the straps lay straight across with nothing interfering. A very easy process. I have the Daytona cafe seat so I had to put it underneath and was very happy with the fitment. It will come right up to the rear of the directionals but will not press on them or interfere at all.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
 
Cool. Nice and clean.

I see a UK address that sells them.
But I'm still wondering if they would look as good with the stock fender (and seat).
 
Looks Great!

thanks for posting! I also have the same seat and these bags look like they work well with it..

Are the saddle bags wider than the front handle bar? cant tell by the photos.
 
Thread starter
Riko_imp said:
Cool. Nice and clean.

I see a UK address that sells them.
But I'm still wondering if they would look as good with the stock fender (and seat).
I got mine at motorcycle superstore, they were on sale for like 50.00 or so

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
lola_imp said:
Looks Great!

thanks for posting! I also have the same seat and these bags look like they work well with it..

Are the saddle bags wider than the front handle bar? cant tell by the photos.
I don't think they are wider. Remember they are sport bags and are made for sport bikes. I had them on my Z1000. They are not really big. Just big enough for the bare essentials. These are not big touring bags. You can fit just enough if you want to bring one change of clothes for a over night or maybe for a rain siut, water bottles and stuff like that or if you stop at a store for an item or two. It's like having two medium size tank bags.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
thank you Sir!

these would be perfect for a short weekender up north. Ordering them through Revzilla though the prices went up since your purchase.
 
Thread starter
On ebay, tech spec tank pads for a Bonneville

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
In case anyone was wondering the bags are the nelson rigg SPRT-40

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
 
uscgmac_imp said:
So I went into the garage to play around with some soft bags I already purchased a couple years back to see how they would look on the CB1100. I really had no intention of using them but said what the heck, I'll try them. They are Nelson Riggs sport bags. Plus I threw my puig windscreen and GPS back on. Bags are good for a short weekend blast.


Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Your bike is lookin really good uscgmac...

I am extremely picky about accessories and don't particularly like windshields, but I like how yours looks. Would you mind posting some info on it? Do you happen to have any straight on front pics as well?


Thanks
 
Thread starter
It's a piug windscreen. There are many post and threads about them plus loads of pics. Just use the search function.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
uscgmac_imp said:
So I went into the garage to play around with some soft bags I already purchased a couple years back to see how they would look on the CB1100. I really had no intention of using them but said what the heck, I'll try them. They are Nelson Riggs sport bags. Plus I threw my puig windscreen and GPS back on. Bags are good for a short weekend blast.


Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Wow - love your bike. I'm working on a similar set up to this. These are the first bags that I've seen that make sense for this type of seat. Pads look great too. Thanks for sharing all of the info!
 
I got to admit that I was never a fan of the all black / blacked out scheme on any bike .. but the shiny black CB tank finish with the stripes looked really spectacular in the dealership ..
 
Back
Top