my sweet thang....

Love the blue! Is that a Canadian CB1100?

Where those shots by Rock Store Photos ?
I'm liking the 2016 Canadian CB1100 Standard graphics.

dd9986d9177ceefb84732c2ad13f62f3.png


IMHO; The U.S. spec 2014 Standard could benefit from some bolder graphics.

 
TINK_imp said:
Love the blue! Is that a Canadian CB1100?

Where those shots by Rock Store Photos ?
I'm liking the 2016 Canadian CB1100 Standard graphics.

dd9986d9177ceefb84732c2ad13f62f3.png


IMHO; The U.S. spec 2014 Standard could benefit from some bolder graphics.
I don't think so. The engine color makes it most likely to be a '14 U.S. black standard model. The tank and sidecovers (better seen here http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....81&page=99 ) look to be the Canadian Spencer Blue or something very close to it. Since the Canadian model had gray side covers, my guess would be that he had his black tank and side covers repainted.

I think the end result is stunning. I really love that blue color on the CB11. It would look nice in my garage next to the Tahitian Blue CB750 :D
 
That blue is a pretty thing isn't it?
 
The Australian bikes offered a very dark blue tank with the silver side covers. Enzo's bike was that colour and it, too, was lovely. Not, though, as good as the Canadian spencer blue in my opinion.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
The Australian bikes offered a very dark blue tank with the silver side covers. Enzo's bike was that colour and it, too, was lovely. Not, though, as good as the Canadian spencer blue in my opinion.
Like mine, but without the stripe?

62adbcb111f12f54ec06a9ff44d6b279.jpg
 
As an assistant to a professional photographer I appreciate pictures in general. For anyone looking at these shots, zoom in and take note of the reflection of the road ahead on the front of his mirrors. Pretty cool! I don't have the patience to get or keep my bike that clean.
 
RandyB—yes, absolutely. It's a fantastic colour, although it always looks black rather than blue in photos. That said, if I really had to make a choice, I'd go for the spencer blue.

Krupator, I'm with you. It's more important to ride than to clean.
 
Great shots by the OP!
My Spencer blue model came with silver side covers, but never looked right to me so I bit the bullet and had Mr. T send me a color-matched set.
The bike is much more pleasing to my eye now.
 
Agree with all the favor-the-blue comments. What a clean looking bike...under the rear fender is spotless. Nice photograhy.
 
Indeed a beautiful, well-cared for bike. I don't know much about the differences in the various years and models, but that looks like a factory tank and an earlier US model.
 
OP hasnt been here since the morning of Sept 14, 2016, only spent 2 hrs and 20 minutes on the forum total, but listed his location as so-cal
 
Back
Top