My son on cb deluxe

With all the discussion in the "Who is This" thread about how tiny the CB looks with someone riding it, the deluxe looks pretty well proportioned in that video. Is your son just shorter than average or does the larger tank really make that big of a difference?
 
Thread starter
He is bigger than me but most guys are bigger than me lol. He is 5ft9 190 lbs. he has rode the cb 4 different times now he loves it. He told me it's the smoothest bike ( motor. & ride ) he has ever rode he was 24 on April 27th. But he has had lots of bikes. I might buy him a cb. Does the black USA bike have the gas mileage thing on guage cluster or is that just on the deluxe ?
By the way : he is blowing the horn acting like he is farting! He learned that from his daddy :) lol
Michael
 
Ridem32_imp said:
He is bigger than me but most guys are bigger than me lol. He is 5ft9 190 lbs. he has rode the cb 4 different times now he loves it. He told me it's the smoothest bike ( motor. & ride ) he has ever rode he was 24 on April 27th. But he has had lots of bikes. I might buy him a cb. Does the black USA bike have the gas mileage thing on guage cluster or is that just on the deluxe ?
By the way : he is blowing the horn acting like he is farting! He learned that from his daddy :) lol
Michael
Well, as they say, "Like farter, like son".

Nice vid, the CB looks great. Great that the lad likes bikes. What other bikes does he own?

One of my boys reckons that bikes are dangerous but then goes big, big wave surfing where unplanned contact with reef formations all over the Pacific makes him look like "I coulda been a contender".

Cheers
 
Thread starter
Rite now he owns none !! Lol he just rides my bikes I got. 78. 750 79cbx 12 st1300 and 14 cb1100 deluxe. My daughter rides also.
Michael
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Rite now he owns none !! Lol he just rides my bikes I got. 78. 750 79cbx 12 st1300 and 14 cb1100 deluxe. My daughter rides also.
Michael
My advice: get a taxi meter for the bikes and put up the rent :)

Cheers
 
Thread starter
Lol I might have to rent them to my kids. They both lov to ride. I'm thinking very hard about buying my son a cb1100 to keep him off of mine :)
Michael
 
Ridem32_imp said:
He is bigger than me but most guys are bigger than me lol. He is 5ft9 190 lbs. he has rode the cb 4 different times now he loves it. He told me it's the smoothest bike ( motor. & ride ) he has ever rode he was 24 on April 27th. But he has had lots of bikes. I might buy him a cb. Does the black USA bike have the gas mileage thing on guage cluster or is that just on the deluxe ?
By the way : he is blowing the horn acting like he is farting! He learned that from his daddy :) lol
Michael
What! Really?
My dad pulled faces and lectured me when I decided I wanted to ride as a 'spotty yoof' and he made sure I paid for my bike, my jacket, boots, gloves, helmet, road tax, insurance, petrol, the LOT!
To further punish me upheld refused to let me park in the double garage saying there wasn't room, so my bike lived in the front garden, under a vinyl cover.

You on the other hand have registered you (grown up) son's delight at having a to on your ten grand motorcycle and decided you should get him one to match?

Can you send me some adoption papers to fill out please 'Daddy', I'm coming to join the family! :D
The Spaceman_imp said:
Get him some m/c gloves and boots for his birthday!
Well spotted. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top