my selfmade b-day present : super cub

Very cool and Happy Birthday ..whenever it was
 
Congrats Alprider!

I want a Honda CT100...
Google just showed me that an RCA CT100 was an early consumer color TV! Don’t want that.

OK, that had nothing to do with motorcycles, but the model designation is the same ;)
 
Alprider, we need more beaut pics like this, especially now when you have 2 week holidays!! :)
 
Alprider, congrats! It looks like fun!

Lord Popgun, CT100? No such animal. Do you mean the new CT125?

751a4704dfc0fc365cea30fadf3c8d16.jpg
 
Thread starter
baron

well the chance are good bcos a lot sun and no rain (ok we need realy rain)

btw just yesterday with a forum member
 
LongRanger_imp said:
Alprider, congrats! It looks like fun!

Lord Popgun, CT100? No such animal. Do you mean the new CT125?

751a4704dfc0fc365cea30fadf3c8d16.jpg
LR,

Yes I do :blush:

I messed that up, huh? :blush:

Thanks for posting the picture. I really like that thing. :thumbsup:
 
What a great birthday present!
 
Thread starter
Cobalt23_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
today on the way....
I am really interested in your review/riding notes! Let us know how it rides and performs.

CB
I am really interested in your review/riding notes! Let us know how it rides and performs.

CB

somehow its difficult to discribe .....for me self is a big new thing the very narrow handlebar.....and too this very narrow tires.....and all this in combination with only 109kg.......strange
its agil clear but the monkey of course more bcos the short wheelbase and little wheels

suspension is absolut good for his class

power, well i know this engine now from the monkey......in wich the monkey a bit more torque has of the paper or the cub some more hp...i guess i can this feel realy and of course in the first 180km now i did not turn out the cub/new engine....later after 500km yes i will do

and yes its a urban bike..the tankvolume is little..smile...

2 times i meant i touch the ground but somehow it was not the normal feeling heard somehow no metal scratching more like rubber ..i dont know maybe i was only far outside on this super narrow tires
which I'm not used to





with the monkey i earn often a smile like oh such cute....but here if people take notice of me at all....they don't really know how to react...smile...and too they dont know this kind of silhouette realy.......they remember more here for the teeny bikes from the past with allowed topspeed 30km/h, take bcos this no notice from me...the grace is too normal bourgeois
https://www.google.com/search?q=puch%20p...9&bih=1058
.
[url=https://www.google.com/search?q=puch+condor&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjJq_K2tPboAhUGs6QKHZTJBmkQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=puch+&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQARgIMgQIABBDMgIIADIECAAQQzICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICC​AA6BAgAEB46BggAEAUQHjoECAAQGFC9kxZYjZoWYNa2FmgAcAB4AIABfIgBrwOSAQMyLjKYAQCgAQGqA​Qtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZw&sclient=img&ei=kkWdXsmaNobmkgWUk5vIBg&bih=1058&biw=1589&client=firefox-b-d&hl=de]https://www.google.com/search?q=puch+con...-b-d&hl=de
.
 
Back
Top