Jun 22, 2016 #2 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Welcome todoweb. Lovely photos. I had to modify your links to allow them to display.
Jun 22, 2016 #4 R Ron in MO_imp Running like a top Great pictures! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new CB1100.
Jun 22, 2016 #5 Cormanus Administrator Staff member todoweb_imp said: thank you for the help Click to expand... You're welcome. Are you a photographer?
Jun 23, 2016 #9 T todoweb_imp New to the forum Thread starter Cormanus_imp said: todoweb_imp said: thank you for the help Click to expand... You're welcome. Are you a photographer? Click to expand... You're welcome. Are you a photographer? Yes, I am a photographer MARC LACAZE | Artiste, Photographe ;-) and thank you all
Cormanus_imp said: todoweb_imp said: thank you for the help Click to expand... You're welcome. Are you a photographer? Click to expand... You're welcome. Are you a photographer? Yes, I am a photographer MARC LACAZE | Artiste, Photographe ;-) and thank you all