My other motorcycle

It's nice that you have a chair right there. I know if I wasn't riding the CBX I'd be sitting right there in that chair drooling and making vroom vroom noises,,,
 
Rick -

Check out these pipes for the CBX - Samurider has them on his site.

a2427c3215d60469a0b863d98940adcb.jpg
 
Thread starter
CB4ME_imp said:
Rick -

Check out these pipes for the CBX - Samurider has them on his site.

a2427c3215d60469a0b863d98940adcb.jpg
I was thinking along the lines of 6into6 but they are around $4500 live with what I have on it for now. I do have the stock pipes just don't want to ruin them. I ride the CBX every week.
 
That's a good looking CBX, Rick! I think Honda took some cues from the CBX when they designed the CB1100. The slightly squared tank shape (candy glory red) with knee dents and the triangular, different colored side cover immediately reminded me of the unique look of the '79 CBX. Even the tall Mickey Mouse mirrors seem to match.
 
Thread starter
Flynrider_imp said:
That's a good looking CBX, Rick! I think Honda took some cues from the CBX when they designed the CB1100. The slightly squared tank shape (candy glory red) with knee dents and the triangular, different colored side cover immediately reminded me of the unique look of the '79 CBX. Even the tall Mickey Mouse mirrors seem to match.
Thanks go to the CB1100 photo section and look at my redheads. That is pictures of my CB1100 and CBX together. You will be amazed at how much they look alike.
 
That CBX engine looks awesome.
 
And now for something completely different - an urban assault thumper.

Husky TR650 (hopped up BMW F650 in sleek Italian clothing) with a few modifications. Great fun around town, but not getting much attention now that the CB1100 is sharing the garage.
 
Thread starter
That's cool RetroSeattle. The first Husky TR650 I have seen. Do not leave I in the garage. Take it out at least once a week. I alternate between the CB1100 and the CBX every couple do days. Do not want the gas to go bad. LOL
 
RetroSeattle_imp said:
And now for something completely different - an urban assault thumper.

Husky TR650 (hopped up BMW F650 in sleek Italian clothing) with a few modifications. Great fun around town, but not getting much attention now that the CB1100 is sharing the garage.
My Ktm 640 LC4 made room for the cb. Got sold shortly after. It was hurting my lower bike, so....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top