My other bike for a more comfy cruise

nhawk7504_imp said:
Looks like a nice ride. Disc brakes. Nice exhaust. Wind screen.
+1 and very different than the CB 1100 which is nice. It's great to be able to choose a ride depending on the mood you are in, whether a little sporty or very laid back.
 
Is that thing marking it's spot? I thought they stopped that a long time ago :)

My '87 Sportster never dripped a drop while I owned it.
 
Thread starter
CA200_imp said:
I have heard those are just great fun to try and change oil also:exclamation:
I have oil filter change down pretty good,the Cobra pipe is a lot easier to pull off than the stock exhaust, and yes there is a tiny leak I believe at the filter cover I will find the cause at the next filter change,very rare for Japanese bike to leak so I think it's minor...
 
oops, sorry SS. I must have had visions of sugar plums dancing in my head. I thought it was a Harley...

Better look closer next time I guess.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
oops, sorry SS. I must have had visions of sugar plums dancing in my head. I thought it was a Harley...

Better look closer next time I guess.

Popgun, Sometimes when I am out riding and see a bike going the other way, I get confused whether its a Star or a Harley. Star has really done a great job of capturing the look.
 
Back
Top