suhawk305
Road warrior
Thread starter
Getting my 1967 CB77 Superhawk, 305 cc and my new CB1100 lined up to be stored in the back of my garage for the winter.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks to ba a cb900 custom?venturer434_imp said:suhawk305, great picture
suhawk305_imp said:Getting my 1967 CB77 Superhawk, 305 cc and my new CB1100 lined up to be stored in the back of my garage for the winter.

kennyw_imp said:They do look good together.
![]()
Flynrider_imp said:Lookin' good, Suhawk!!
The only thing better than a trusty CB in the garage is two of them!
![]()

Beautiful trio of CBs! During my teen year in the 1960s, all I had were Honda CAs (95 and 77). They were not as desirable as the CBs, but they were cheaper to buy used. I bought the Super Hawk about 1974 and I still ride it, though not very far! We should get together and ride the old CBs until we find something like a Super 90 to pick on!use2b_imp said:would love to have your super hawk but only had a CB160 at 14-16YO
now each day i have to decide if i want to relive my life as a teen , a US Marine or an old guy who loves the machine's that brought me the most enjoyment in life , so i ride them all
Check Honda's website : http://powersports.honda.com/cb100077_imp said:Thank you for the note guys, I am surprised Honda still has new leftovers available, I figured they would all be at dealers. Is there a list of older models Honda corporate has?