My old 350F

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
The guy I sold my 1974 350F to many many years ago, sent these pics last night. He finally got it restored and running. I had originally bought it for my wife to ride. She rode it one summer and decided she'd rather be my passenger so the bike sat for a couple years in our garage. Sold it to him for like $350. He kept it in his garage for 20 years and finally finished getting it restored and running again.

f9a599c03c8f229114f9379f702120b6.jpg


c161f44a541f50b8b41dda9fab4deb1c.jpg


aa25d365ac76a5707f0e044649639ccc.jpg
 
Looks fabulous! I wonder if the original 4 into 4 pipes (or reproduction pipes) are still available. They would complete the bike.

I had a CB400F SuperSport in the early ‘80’s. Its father was the CB350F and it was a fine little bike, but it gave me RD400 envy.
 
Beautiful! We had two of those, before kids of course. Loved it. It was my "dream bike" when I was a senior in high school.
 
I bought one when I was a student at Evergreen State in Olympia Wa in 72. My wife took the 66 Chevy to work and I had the Honda. Rode it up to Fort St John on the Alcan. Running up 97 along the Fraser river. Great little bike. Was my last Honda until I picked up my cb1100. I had the red one too.
 
Thread starter
My dad also had a green 73 CB 350F.

I never really enjoyed riding the bike, which is why it ended up sitting in my garage for a few years after my wife decided not to ride it, and then being sold cheap just to get it out of there. It was smooth enough, a real gem of engineering, but I found it kind of underpowered, and lack luster compared to the other bikes I was riding at the time.
 
Love the pipes!

There was a nice looking girl that rode one of these around my small town.

Always tried to get her to race my 1973 CB350 but she never would ... I always wondered which will be faster the 2 cylinder or the 4-cylinder?
 
Thread starter
The twin was faster, offroad
 
Thread starter
guess that need a comma, huh?
 
Back
Top