Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
+1Blockhead_imp said:That is beautiful...congratulations and welcome!
Guth_imp said:For whatever reason (some of which I can't fully figure out, but just know it when I see it) to my eye that is the bike for which that tank shape is really meant for, and in black as seen on your bike. Nice — Enjoy!
PowerDubs_imp said:Guth_imp said:For whatever reason (some of which I can't fully figure out, but just know it when I see it) to my eye that is the bike for which that tank shape is really meant for, and in black as seen on your bike. Nice — Enjoy!
If I could peel off the silver stickers which live under the clearcoat I would have bought that tank already.
But keep your fingers crossed.