My new HD Switchbac

ss2wheels_imp

Been there
Thread starter
maybe?
ce01731f77b48ce6e1a616734e9a3b8f.jpg
 
Thread starter
No Ferret, it is called blackend cayenne sunglow and like all HD colors it is spectacular in the direct sun, like a very deep dark black cherry.When my daughter inlaw gets home I will try to post new pic that I took today,you see I forgot how to upload pics from my camera to my photo bucket acct.The pic I just put up was already in photo bucket? I cant leave anything alone,in a little while you will see one of the coolest Switchbacks around,if I do say so myself..LOL..
here goes?[/img]
one more?
9cb20dd2ef1bea94460c0e3269bdc0df.jpg
 
ss2wheels_imp said:
No Ferret, it is called blackend cayenne sunglow and like all HD colors it is spectacular in the direct sun, like a very deep dark black cherry.When my daughter inlaw gets home I will try to post new pic that I took today,you see I forgot how to upload pics from my camera to my photo bucket acct.The pic I just put up was already in photo bucket? I cant leave anything alone,in a little while you will see one of the coolest Switchbacks around,if I do say so myself..LOL..
here goes?[/img]
one more?
9cb20dd2ef1bea94460c0e3269bdc0df.jpg
Nice bike !
I've wondered about the 'sunglow' colors, by any chance does the paint finish include a light misting of golden colored flakes ?

Lately, I've thought that golden flakes might be the 'sunglow' part of the finish, but the only 'sunglow' color that I've seen in direct sunlight so far is 'Candy Red Sunglow'.
 
I used to have 1, same color loved it, traded for a Road king, big mistake, it's way too heavy, so bought a low rider and am happy again, congrats on the switchback!
 
Thread starter
That amber whiskey and black Lowrider is sweeeeeeet,enjoy it,and I agree with you Dyna's are the way to go,I like my Switch even better than my 2011 Streetglide 103!
 
Back
Top