My new bike

I see a link that looks like it's pointing at a file on your computer's desktop. You need an Internet accessable link to display your pic in a forum post.

Can't wait to see it!
 
Thread starter
Flynrider_imp said:
I see a link that looks like it's pointing at a file on your computer's desktop. You need an Internet accessable link to display your pic in a forum post.

Can't wait to see it!
Yeah I know, give me time, this is a little different then another board that I'm able to post pic's on, I think I'm going to have to call the calvary in (my daughter):D
 
Headbanger02_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
I see a link that looks like it's pointing at a file on your computer's desktop. You need an Internet accessable link to display your pic in a forum post.

Can't wait to see it!
Yeah I know, give me time, this is a little different then another board that I'm able to post pic's on, I think I'm going to have to call the calvary in (my daughter):D
Yeah I know, give me time, this is a little different then another board that I'm able to post pic's on, I think I'm going to have to call the calvary in (my daughter):D
What I do when I need help with my new smart phone is flag down the first teenager I see for help. :rofl: I struggle with technology all the time. I am just glad its not just me. Looking forward to the pics.
 
Back
Top