My new arse

Jaychaynes_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
The PO had the tail light and license plate bracket relocated down on the side of the bike, which I though was dangerous, not to mention unfitting for a bike that wasn't a Harley. There's also some rust build up on the underside of the fender, and I want to get that off before coating the bottom of the fender with something... Maybe plastidip? Any tips on rust removal?
Anyways, I bent some emt conduit and ran the wiring through that, adding some electrical disconnects since the PO had cut the wiring. I also cut some sheet metal to the bend of the bar to act as a fender for now. All stock parts are reinstall-able at any time, but I'm kinda digging this no fender look. Next move is low bars or clip-ons up front and a seat.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Awesome, now you are ready for the Renthal low bars. I have them and it's the best mod I've do so far. Can't speak enough of how much my renthals changed the look and comfort of the bike.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
uscgmac_imp said:
Awesome, now you are ready for the Renthal low bars. I have them and it's the best mod I've do so far. Can't speak enough of how much my renthals changed the look and comfort of the bike.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
The fender elimination is crying out for the low bars. For the sake of symmetry alone, this is mandatory.

Some would also note it "looks cool" which is accurate as well.

I do recommend the CB500 or "Chip Beck" bars in this case.
 
Thread starter
Rebel73_imp said:
Is that the Ryujin fender elminator?

No, I just cut sheet metal myself and used some brackets for turn signals and plate.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
offroadfx4_imp said:
I hadn't thought of this...nice mod.

Have you considered adding a blue dot ? Might be a safety enhancement?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/281286819448?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

This is the first time I've heard of it. I'm assuming it's super bright?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top