My new '14 is here!!!

ride4now_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I just got the call... my new 2014 CB1100 DLX has arrived!! :banana:
Unfortunately, I'm in Colorado and won't able to pick it up until
April 5th. :(. I wonder if my wife would mind going back early?? :dodgy:
This is going to be a rough week or so...
 
Will we see anyone here on the forum take delivery of a 2014 CB1100 before the end of March?!?

Hang in there ride4now.
 
Rboe_imp said:
So. Your ship came in and you're at the train station.
Hate to laugh, but that's so dang funny :rofl:

Congrats Ride4Now..you may be first after all :celebrate:. It appears that I may be in the same time frame.
 
ride4now_imp said:
I just got the call... my new 2014 CB1100 DLX has arrived!! :banana:
Unfortunately, I'm in Colorado and won't able to pick it up until
April 5th. :(. I wonder if my wife would mind going back early?? :dodgy:
This is going to be a rough week or so...
Christmas in March-NICE!
Hey ride4now, what was your projected delivery date when you ordered it? Was the actual delivery ahead of the projected date?
 
Thread starter
You guys are funny...:rofl: I seriously thought about Spacemans offer, but I was afraid that if he picked it up, I'd never get it back!!!
tbone455_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
I just got the call... my new 2014 CB1100 DLX has arrived!! :banana:
Unfortunately, I'm in Colorado and won't able to pick it up until
April 5th. :(. I wonder if my wife would mind going back early?? :dodgy:
This is going to be a rough week or so...
Christmas in March-NICE!
Hey ride4now, what was your projected delivery date when you ordered it? Was the actual delivery ahead of the projected date?
Christmas in March-NICE!
Hey ride4now, what was your projected delivery date when you ordered it? Was the actual delivery ahead of the projected date?
They gave me a good political answer...late March to early April. Guess they nailed it. My fault for planning a vacation for this time....
Rboe_imp said:
So. Your ship came in and you're at the train station.
Actually...I'm not at the train station...I'm stuck in traffic!! :@
 
Back
Top