my little boy

Stop monkeying around and tell us what you got :P

I want one of those...
 
Ok Ok, this is where I have to call it. Piggybacks on a Monkey? Seems a bit superfluous to me. I just can't imagine the need for those. Heck I don't need them on either of my bikes and I put them through the paces whenever I can.

Not trying to dig here, just saying I'm not sure I get it. Your bike, your $, knock yourself out. :beerchug:
 
Thread starter
goldoxide

front for performance handling......rear for maximum comfort
........
short ; the suspension
 
Thread starter
well yes the the expand vessel color suits to the fork..........well the fork suspension is not yet built-in.......bcos it needs some time and my dealer had not enough time until now for that.....

well...the stock rear are not not adjustable and with my round 80kg they are sometimes by any kinds of bumps at the end.......and with hard braking, the front sinks like a strong, you have the feeling almost to make a salto forward
 
Thread starter
people....you remember......i make with my monkey long dayloops too ......its for me not a bike for ride only around the next corner
 
alprider_imp said:
people....you remember......i make with my monkey long dayloops too ......its for me not a bike for ride only around the next corner
Absolutely. The Forum has seen the many displays of wonderful frolicking in the countryside with the Monkey.
 
Thread starter
honest sorry i cant follow....i dont understand what you mean..ev. its too a problem from the on-line translater....

please say it with simple sentences
 
He means that both the Grom and the Monkey seduce their owners into spending a "lot" of money to make them suit their individual tastes.

whatever they might be.

As in, "I bet those Ohlins parts are very expensive!"
 
Thread starter
ahhh thank you........

in this case my reaction is : :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

why ?

well

I've never counted how many of you have spent ( a lot ) money on this and that for your bikes here......:P:P

bike is bike so simple is that.......:thumbsup::thumbsup:

if has a bike bad suspensions you like to look for a better one......the suspension-factory has basical the same work, needs the same material for it , whether it is for a bigger or smaller bike.....and so the same price


BUT the big point is of a lot of people cant understand too that there can be humans which are super happy too with little things, in our society is often only : bigger is better , the slogan.....
They think it is not worth the little something to refine

and biking is for me 100% hobby....and a hobby (expenditure) you must never explain rationally...!

or my second activ hobby: taking pics....better i dont tell you how much and waht kind bodys i have and what kind lenses.....i sale no one pic ! until now made never a poster for on my own wall





and btw.

maybe you remember i sold my goldwing...at time i have coincidentally some money in my hand....(yes ohlins has his price)
 
I fully agree with you Alprider , it is your money an you can spend it the way you want it . I have spend a lot of money on my bikes and no regrets whatsoever.
 
Back
Top