My island

Acrobat_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Here is where i ride. And CB fits so perfectly in this environment...

Happy Easter to all of you.

 
Acrobat_imp said:
Here is where i ride. And CB fits so perfectly in this environment...

Happy Easter to all of you.

Happy Easter to you, too. What a lovely home! Want to host a Rally? :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Acrobat_imp said:
Here is where i ride. And CB fits so perfectly in this environment...

Happy Easter to all of you.

Happy Easter to you, too. What a lovely home! Want to host a Rally? :thumbsup:
Happy Easter to you, too. What a lovely home! Want to host a Rally? :thumbsup:
I'll be glad to. You are all welcome here and I can happily arrange everything for you anytime you're ready..
 
Acrobat_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Acrobat_imp said:
Here is where i ride. And CB fits so perfectly in this environment...

Happy Easter to all of you.

Happy Easter to you, too. What a lovely home! Want to host a Rally? :thumbsup:
Happy Easter to you, too. What a lovely home! Want to host a Rally? :thumbsup:
I'll be glad to. You are all welcome here and I can happily arrange everything for you anytime you're ready..
Happy Easter to you, too. What a lovely home! Want to host a Rally? :thumbsup:
I'll be glad to. You are all welcome here and I can happily arrange everything for you anytime you're ready..
You are very kind! Folks, who wants to go to Greece?:excited::excited: (Acrobat, you are also welcome here any time. There is lots of room and we should be able to round up a bike for you.)
 
Beautiful, Acrobat.
I was in Kos a few years ago during Πάσχα so that was a trip down the memory lane for me...
If you want to host a rally there, I'm game :excited:

Enjoy the perfect weather!
 
Rally in Greece? When?
 
Back
Top