Dec 30, 2019 #3 the Ferret Road warrior GoldOxide_imp said: Whew dawgy! Nice spectrum of choice! Click to expand... No kidding. Nice diverse group of Hondas.
GoldOxide_imp said: Whew dawgy! Nice spectrum of choice! Click to expand... No kidding. Nice diverse group of Hondas.
Dec 30, 2019 #4 E Ennsync_imp Running like a top Thread starter Old man dreams becoming true. wanted them all for all my life , never could , just one at a time. Ride Safe/Ride Long
Old man dreams becoming true. wanted them all for all my life , never could , just one at a time. Ride Safe/Ride Long
Dec 30, 2019 #5 Gone in 60 Road warrior Nice! I imagine those bikes claim the majority of the floor space in that garage? Looks like it could be in my neighborhood!
Nice! I imagine those bikes claim the majority of the floor space in that garage? Looks like it could be in my neighborhood!
Dec 30, 2019 #7 E Ennsync_imp Running like a top Thread starter Gone in 60_imp said: Nice! I imagine those bikes claim the majority of the floor space in that garage? Looks like it could be in my neighborhood! Click to expand... And there is A VStrom behind them. I am in OC.
Gone in 60_imp said: Nice! I imagine those bikes claim the majority of the floor space in that garage? Looks like it could be in my neighborhood! Click to expand... And there is A VStrom behind them. I am in OC.
Dec 31, 2019 #8 Gone in 60 Road warrior Nice! Either you're single, or your HOA is more lenient than mine about parking cars outside.