my first ride of more than a few miles on my DLX

ss2wheels_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Today it was really nice weather so l was able to ride about 100 miles on my DLX.All I can say is WOW this is a really nice bike.Now if the seat was not like sitting on brick
I could say WOW WEE!:biker:
 
ss2wheels_imp said:
Today it was really nice weather so l was able to ride about 100 miles on my DLX.All I can say is WOW this is a really nice bike.Now if the seat was not like sitting on brick
I could say WOW WEE!:biker:
Try an Airhawk and (sigh), pics please. Myrtle Beach sounds nice. :thanks:

Cheers
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
ss2wheels_imp said:
Today it was really nice weather so l was able to ride about 100 miles on my DLX.All I can say is WOW this is a really nice bike.Now if the seat was not like sitting on brick
I could say WOW WEE!:biker:
Try an Airhawk and (sigh), pics please. Myrtle Beach sounds nice. :thanks:

Cheers
Try an Airhawk and (sigh), pics please. Myrtle Beach sounds nice. :thanks:

Cheers
Or just eat a lot. Works for me! :D
 
My seat feels better now, took about 3K miles, seriously, I almost bought a new seat like some others...but >$400 for something the bike already came with bothered me, so I hung in there and I did start getting used to it.
 
HikerToo_imp said:
My seat feels better now, took about 3K miles, seriously, I almost bought a new seat like some others...but >$400 for something the bike already came with bothered me, so I hung in there and I did start getting used to it.
Man v Seat
 
My seat in breaking in nicely at 1200 miles on a 14 dlx. Suspension is also softening a luttle bit. I am 190 lbs. I am at 3 rd notch from hardest in the rear snd stock in the front. This bike is smoth an wow!
 
If anyone upgrades their dlx seat to another style and wants to let go of the stock nor let me know!

iPhone apparently thinks "stock nor" is a thing worth autocorrecting to, but I meant stock one.
 
avsbezzy_imp said:
My seat in breaking in nicely at 1200 miles on a 14 dlx. Suspension is also softening a luttle bit. I am 190 lbs. I am at 3 rd notch from hardest in the rear snd stock in the front. This bike is smoth an wow!
Try one more click (up) at the back. Makes it more focused.

Might be a little uncomfortable with standard tyre pressures.

I liked it but went back to stock when I pumped my tyres up.
 
Back
Top