My first real world sighting!

Inhouse Bob

Road warrior
Thread starter
Was out riding in the Nokesville, VA area and stopped at the Aden Store for a Gatorade break when a red CB rolled by. Not sure what year. I know he noticed me because I was very nearly dancing a jig to get his attention. Anyone on the forum?
 
Hey bob, wearing my rally shirt today and other than having a slight lump (my wife would say not so slight) that starts about midway thru the emblem continuing down to where it is tucked in, the tshirt is just perfect. Thanks again!
 
I've never seen a tractor crossing sign before.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Hey bob, wearing my rally shirt today and other than having a slight lump (my wife would say not so slight) that starts about midway thru the emblem continuing down to where it is tucked in, the tshirt is just perfect. Thanks again!
The shirt is obviously defective. Mine, too :s
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I've never seen a tractor crossing sign before.
This was pretty rural until a few days ago. Suddenly, there are a bunch of McMansions out there. Very sad, but then again, they probably said that about my neighborhood 50 years ago. Except the McMansion part :rofl:
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I've never seen a tractor crossing sign before.
Gee! Good pick up.
 
Mine too... Tractor, cow, duck, deer,
 
I really like watching animals lining up to cross at the signs. :P
 
Back in the day, Saturday Night Live had a hilarious skit with John Belushi and the gang as deer waiting to cross the road at night. And they HAD to cross at the sign. I think John got hit!
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Back in the day, Saturday Night Live had a hilarious skit with John Belushi and the gang as deer waiting to cross the road at night. And they HAD to cross at the sign. I think John got hit!

That reminds me of this.

 
Husky, that's brilliant. Thank you.
 
husky385_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Back in the day, Saturday Night Live had a hilarious skit with John Belushi and the gang as deer waiting to cross the road at night. And they HAD to cross at the sign. I think John got hit!

That reminds me of this.


That reminds me of this.


That's hilarious, was it a prank call ? She sounded pretty serious though
In turn it reminded me of this ....

 
Thread starter
Rocky_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
I really like watching animals lining up to cross at the signs. :P
And when did they learn to read signs :D :D :D
And when did they learn to read signs :D :D :D
Don't be silly. They CAN'T read. That's why they only have a PICHURE!
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Back in the day, Saturday Night Live had a hilarious skit with John Belushi and the gang as deer waiting to cross the road at night. And they HAD to cross at the sign. I think John got hit!
 
Back
Top