My exhaust.

piunit_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I have changed my exhaust from a standard one to a third-party one.
This is a good one because it’s not peaky and it doesn’t sound loud.
There is an inspection to cars and motorcycles here in Japan and I have to have the inspection every two years.
If someone changes their exhaust to a loud one, their bike cannot pass the test.
My exhaust can pass it.
I’m going to have the inspection next month but I don’t have to care at all because of the nice exhaust.:D
 
Thread starter
JF Coastal_imp said:
Love the looks of the white CB1100. Beautiful. Glad you like the exhaust. looks good.
Hi.
Thanks for your comment.
I really like it.
It sounds so good even though it is not loud.:)
 
Nice CB1100 and I really like your new slip on muffler! Also glad the sound is what you had expected from the change. These bikes are fun to make our own!
 
Thread starter
Outlander427_imp said:
I would really like to hear it on a video.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Hi.
Thanks for writing.
So sorry I was not able to understand well in my English skill.
Would you like to hear my exhaust sound on a video?
Could you tell me what you hope?
 
Thread starter
Ron in MO_imp said:
Nice CB1100 and I really like your new slip on muffler! Also glad the sound is what you had expected from the change. These bikes are fun to make our own!
Hi.
Thanks for writing.
I really like my exhaust very much.
Oh! your rear fender also looks so nice!:thumbsup:
use2b_imp said:
I like how small it is , looks very good .
Hi.
I like the size.
I originally didn't like the standard silencer because it looked heavy.
So I have changed it.:D
Outlander427_imp said:
Your English is good. Yes please I would like to hear your exhaust on video. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Hi.
I see.
I tell you a good movie I found on the Internet.
Enjoy it even though it's not mine.
I don't have a video camera anymore now.
So please hear it instead of mine.
That muffler is the same as mine even though the color is different.
Note.
That video is too long and the first half is a standard muffler.
I recommend you use a headset instead of PC's speakers.
 
Could you please post a link to the video?
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Could you please post a link to the video?
Hi Cormanus.
I'm sure I wrote the link but I cannot find it in my reply.
I will try to write again.


I hope you can see and hear it.
 
Can see and hear. Thanks. It sounds good.
 
Back
Top