My DLX factory pipes are too dang quiet!

I love that color! What is the big red sticker on the right fork for?
 


Just put mine in today (slip on over racing) dual pipes ... on the '14 DLX what a joy .... perfect to me. Sounds good. Looks good. Kept the classic look.

Sounds Better than the yoshimura slip on on my '13 cb1100. My opinion.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
rustyski_imp said:
Just put mine in today (slip on over racing) dual pipes ... on the '14 DLX what a joy .... perfect to me. Sounds good. Looks good. Kept the classic look.

Sounds Better than the yoshimura slip on on my '13 cb1100. My opinion.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like that Helmet.
 
Congrats rustyski. The sonic aspects of riding motorcycles is a huge component of the overall experience for me — I often talk about the tone of bike's exhaust note and how it impacts me. Getting that dialed in takes something that is fun and enjoyable and greatly amplifies that experience (no pun intended — an exhaust can be on the quiet side of things and still sound good to me).

Very retro looking as well, as soon as I saw the photos of your new mufflers I immediately thought "Norton Commando".
 
rustyski_imp said:
Just put mine in today (slip on over racing) dual pipes ... on the '14 DLX what a joy .... perfect to me. Sounds good. Looks good. Kept the classic look.

Sounds Better than the yoshimura slip on on my '13 cb1100. My opinion.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been thinking about getting the 2017 EX slip ons for my DLX....

Do the OVER RACING ones sound the same as, or louder than, the 2017 EX duals?
(go to the 10:43 time in the video to hear differences)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCMNT1VlszM&t=11s

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCMNT1VlszM&t=11s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCMNT1VlszM&t=11s
 
Back
Top