My CB1100 is gone

CA200_imp

Been there
Thread starter
This spring on my first ride two up with my wife I was really having a
hard time in stop and go traffic , she could tell to. She said boy really
struggling. My leg don't seem very strong anymore.
I sold it to young fellow who works at the UW here. I told him to join the forum , I hope he does.
For the past week we have been running all over two states looking
for a bike.
We ended up at Ken's Sports in Kaunakau Wi. . Even though they are very large dealer they really treated us well.
So I What I got was a CTX 700nd dct abs. So low seat and no more clutch lever .
Here it is

PS Guth said I could still hang out here.
 
Congratulations on the new bike, CA200. It must have been tough saying farewell to the CB1100, but it sounds like a wise decision. Like redbirds, I look forward to the ride report.
 
Everything I have watched or read about the Honda DCT has been very positive--the technology is great. It will be interesting to hear how you like it.
 
I hear mostly very good things about that bike. I get it mixed up with the NC700 series though. I've been eyeing the NC750X but won't see one until August. I fear my legs are too long for it.

Enjoy!
 
very happy for you CA and that you are still riding on what should be a rock solid bike.
looking for a Colin furze style mobility scooter myself:biker:
 
Like that bike . Whatever keeps you on 2 wheels is a winner. I am intrigued by the Honda DCT. Was looking at the new Goldwing today when getting my bike serviced .. have heard the DCT on those is super nice


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 Honda CB 1100 Standard Hooligan

“ Wherever you go , there you are “
 
I have a NC700X DCT/ABS. It took me about 3-4 rides to get used to it, but I really enjoy it. I'm going the opposite direction, trying to sell it to buy a CB1100.
 
Congrats CA.. Those are nice bikes. I think MTC's wife Cheryl rides an CTX700 but I think its the manual shift model.

Ride whatever suits you as long and keep hanging out here!
 
CA200_imp said:
This spring on my first ride two up with my wife I was really having a
hard time in stop and go traffic , she could tell to. She said boy really
struggling. My leg don't seem very strong anymore.
I sold it to young fellow who works at the UW here. I told him to join the forum , I hope he does.
For the past week we have been running all over two states looking
for a bike.
We ended up at Ken's Sports in Kaunakau Wi. . Even though they are very large dealer they really treated us well.
So I What I got was a CTX 700nd dct abs. So low seat and no more clutch lever .
Here it is

PS Guth said I could still hang out here.

lol

I’m looking forward to hearing about how the new bike works out for you guys — I’m hoping for two thumbs up. Here’s wishing you and your wife many more safe and happy miles on two wheels.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
CA200_imp said:
This spring on my first ride two up with my wife I was really having a
hard time in stop and go traffic , she could tell to. She said boy really
struggling. My leg don't seem very strong anymore.
I sold it to young fellow who works at the UW here. I told him to join the forum , I hope he does.
For the past week we have been running all over two states looking
for a bike.
We ended up at Ken's Sports in Kaunakau Wi. . Even though they are very large dealer they really treated us well.
So I What I got was a CTX 700nd dct abs. So low seat and no more clutch lever .
Here it is

PS Guth said I could still hang out here.

Congrats!

I no longer have a Sportster, but I continue to post on the XLForm.net
I no longer have a TW200, but continue to post on the TW200Forum.com
So, I hope you continue to hang-out here!
 
CA200_imp said:
This spring on my first ride two up with my wife I was really having a
hard time in stop and go traffic , she could tell to. She said boy really
struggling. My leg don't seem very strong anymore.
I sold it to young fellow who works at the UW here. I told him to join the forum , I hope he does.
For the past week we have been running all over two states looking
for a bike.
We ended up at Ken's Sports in Kaunakau Wi. . Even though they are very large dealer they really treated us well.
So I What I got was a CTX 700nd dct abs. So low seat and no more clutch lever .
Here it is

PS Guth said I could still hang out here.
Nice looking bike.
I stopped at an area dealer near Atlanta yesterday and made a deal for one also.
Due to upcoming ankle surgery I ll be posting my CB1100 for sale this week.
 
That’s bad news Mscb1100. You should stick around here too.

Good luck with the surgery.
 
My wife loves her CTX700N. We installed a rear rack (she started it alone but needed an extra set of hands to wrestle it in place) and she replaced the muffler with a turn out to clean up the look.
001b89e084dc7798fa36c4f0aed5820d.jpg
82a24e629eccb0e21c7b222c2de736b7.jpg
3578bbcb5933242b663e3b76add7d2f7.jpg
 
Back
Top