May 10, 2015 #1 P paulyi_imp First service completed Thread starter Next week, I'm going to send my ECU to GUHL MOTORS.
May 11, 2015 #4 R redbirds_imp Road warrior That is a fine looking CB Paul. The 4 into 4 pipes are retro+. Ferret will try to convince you it needs RLETs to complete the effect.
That is a fine looking CB Paul. The 4 into 4 pipes are retro+. Ferret will try to convince you it needs RLETs to complete the effect.
May 11, 2015 #6 M metallyguitarded_imp Road warrior Wow! Fantastic! I love the silver motor, spoked wheels and 4 into 4 pipes! Nicely done.
May 11, 2015 #7 H Headbanger02_imp Been there Woah, If 2016 were to come out like this in the U.S. I would be all over this like stink on crap...
May 11, 2015 #10 the Ferret Road warrior redbirds_imp said: That is a fine looking CB Paul. The 4 into 4 pipes are retro+. Ferret will try to convince you it needs RLETs to complete the effect. Click to expand... That's true,it absolutely does! Pauli.. 95010-16001 times 2 from your Honda dealer.
redbirds_imp said: That is a fine looking CB Paul. The 4 into 4 pipes are retro+. Ferret will try to convince you it needs RLETs to complete the effect. Click to expand... That's true,it absolutely does! Pauli.. 95010-16001 times 2 from your Honda dealer.
May 11, 2015 #11 P paulyi_imp First service completed Thread starter I bought this mufflers here. http://www.endurance-parts.com/item/4873.html To install this, I could not help removing the center stand. Also, I was disappointed with the sound. Stock muffer is louder than this. For just the apperance of retro only. I strongly recommend WYVERN CLASSIC FOUR which sound & quality are better. Rs gear:Wyvern Classic Four Exhaust:2014-2016 CB1100DLX/EX | Samurider.com
I bought this mufflers here. http://www.endurance-parts.com/item/4873.html To install this, I could not help removing the center stand. Also, I was disappointed with the sound. Stock muffer is louder than this. For just the apperance of retro only. I strongly recommend WYVERN CLASSIC FOUR which sound & quality are better. Rs gear:Wyvern Classic Four Exhaust:2014-2016 CB1100DLX/EX | Samurider.com