Feb 11, 2019 #1 T twxp8246_imp New to the forum Thread starter bike-2 hosted at ImgBB bike-3 hosted at ImgBB bike-4 hosted at ImgBB bike-6 hosted at ImgBB bike-12 hosted at ImgBB bike-13 hosted at ImgBB rider-3 hosted at ImgBB rider-10 hosted at ImgBB rider-15 hosted at ImgBB rider-16 hosted at ImgBB
bike-2 hosted at ImgBB bike-3 hosted at ImgBB bike-4 hosted at ImgBB bike-6 hosted at ImgBB bike-12 hosted at ImgBB bike-13 hosted at ImgBB rider-3 hosted at ImgBB rider-10 hosted at ImgBB rider-15 hosted at ImgBB rider-16 hosted at ImgBB
Feb 11, 2019 #5 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Very clean-looking lines. The seat is interesting and retro too.
Feb 12, 2019 #6 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior I think the silver-grey is a fantastic colour, not common in North America. Clean and very tastefully trimmed customization.
I think the silver-grey is a fantastic colour, not common in North America. Clean and very tastefully trimmed customization.
Feb 17, 2019 #7 T twxp8246_imp New to the forum Thread starter Randy B_imp said: Click to expand... I wanted to make the pictures less troublesome to view but I didn't know how to make em display right off the bat the way you did here GoldOxide_imp said: Very clean-looking lines. The seat is interesting and retro too. Click to expand... Thanks for your kind words. I bought a used pre-2014 "thin" seat off a local rider and had it re-wrapped. I had the rider section of the foam raised by 1cm in thickness
Randy B_imp said: Click to expand... I wanted to make the pictures less troublesome to view but I didn't know how to make em display right off the bat the way you did here GoldOxide_imp said: Very clean-looking lines. The seat is interesting and retro too. Click to expand... Thanks for your kind words. I bought a used pre-2014 "thin" seat off a local rider and had it re-wrapped. I had the rider section of the foam raised by 1cm in thickness
Feb 17, 2019 #8 R run-tmc_imp Running like a top Hot...the rims and spokes really pop in that shot. I love my comstars, but those laced rims are looking good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hot...the rims and spokes really pop in that shot. I love my comstars, but those laced rims are looking good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk