My before and after thread.

Thread starter
I was going more for the 70s Aussie biker look, like from the movie STONE, I'm going to get some drag bars and some Emgo El Chico mirrors.



Here's the full movie if you haven't seen.

 
So I guess I should just grab a tape measure, but are these regular 7" headlights? I saw a lot of universal fairings like that for 7" headlights. Wasn't sure if that's what ours is.
 
Thread starter
ryanschillinger_imp said:
So I guess I should just grab a tape measure, but are these regular 7" headlights? I saw a lot of universal fairings like that for 7" headlights. Wasn't sure if that's what ours is.
yes the bezel makes it a little over 7, the emgo fits pretty well with a little mod, I like the look of the road comet too, but this has that classic rounded fairing look and for 70$ not 8,000,000$

it really cuts through too!
 
0011bc_imp said:
I was going more for the 70s Aussie biker look, like from the movie STONE, I'm going to get some drag bars and some Emgo El Chico mirrors.



Here's the full movie if you haven't seen.

I like the "party hat" the nutjob wears in the trailer.
 
Back
Top