My before and after thread.

0011bc_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I'm going to keep all my before and after pics in this thread.

Here's the first couple:

BEFORE:




Here the first mod.

Sw-motech crash bars.
 
Thread starter
Not a mod, but

I got my second Vintage Hondaline Jacket in the mail today.

The first one I bought about 8 years ago when I had a 75 CB500T (and was about 20 pounds lighter...:/ )
I finally found a larger one - and it was in better shape and still had the liner, so now my GF and i can be total losers and wear matching jackets!

 
All you need now is a Goldwing :P
 
Thread starter



So hard not to install this right now. Have to wait till break in period and 600 mile service are over.

:*(
 
Thread starter
It feels like it woke the bike up a little, not to mention the whole thing weighs less than the stock megaphone.


But here is the SERIOUS mod.



I easily gained 0.0000000236 HP and -0.062 FT-LB of torque!
 
0011bc_imp said:
It feels like it woke the bike up a little, not to mention the whole thing weighs less than the stock megaphone.


But here is the SERIOUS mod.



I easily gained 0.0000000236 HP and -0.062 FT-LB of torque!
Is that hp gain really worth that loss in torque?
 
Thread starter
I really am having fun on the CB1100, it reminds me of all the good parts about my old Thruxton, but has so much more. No thumper twin vibration, more acceleration, better throttle response, better cornering...

I friggin love it.


Heres my old thrux

 
Thread starter
Pretty cool so far. I dig it, really pushes wind out of the way.








you will need to do some mods, i read the forum and someone was talking about rattling on the gauges, so i just got out my trusty rotary tool with a cutting wheel and trimmed out a crescent for each. You also have to do a bit for the signal stalks, over all took about 30 minutes. There is also a tab you have to bend down for the horn mount because you have to lower them just a hair.



 
I like it too...it looks fasssst
 
Back
Top