My baby cb1100dlx with gt1000 spokes wheel

Quang, okay, I guess I'll have to ask for a 3rd time :)
I never give up.

Will that be a custum tubless kit or do you mean the Outex kit available on Webike?
 
Thread starter
Riko_imp said:
Quang, okay, I guess I'll have to ask for a 3rd time :)
I never give up.

Will that be a custum tubless kit or do you mean the Outex kit available on Webike?
Oh sorry man! I finally decided to use the tube with glue inside for the trip as recommended by my mechanic friends. The problem is the region I'm traveling is very few populated so there would be no help in case of any failure. Now my bike is at workshop for tubeless kit and is the same kit as for the BMW RnjneT, I don't remember the exact name.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Riko_imp said:
cool, am planning to do it too with the stock spoke rims!
I'm not sure if it fits with the diameter because the stock rims are 18" and the RnineT's and mine are 17"

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 
really nice work Quang , your very gifted with talent , enjoy seeing more of you , your bike and your country.
I spent a year in Vietnam 72 and loved the people and the landscape even though I was USMC
 
use2b_imp said:
really nice work Quang , your very gifted with talent , enjoy seeing more of you , your bike and your country.
I spent a year in Vietnam 72 and loved the people and the landscape even though I was USMC
or his mechanic is ;)
 
Riko_imp said:
Outex has a kit specifically for each spoked rim as I said...also for the cb1100.
You did see my last post than when i included their link of all kits
outex.jp‚ɃWƒƒƒ“ƒv
2nd to last one...

Webike link
OUTEX : Clear Tubeless Kit [FR-CB11EX]
I have installed the Outex kit and it's been completely reliable ... tyres only drop one or two PSI in month which is no different to when they were mounted on the mag wheels. I'd recommend the product but it does take quite a bit of effort to fit. The front wheel is the most difficult to work on due to it being very narrow, best to get some experience on the rear rim first before tackling the front. Good luck.
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys! Here come some pictures of my joy. Cheers

e3780c1d9faf85efd241a1e57bcf9f37.jpg


7f360a6c15d750e163c469ec630aa763.jpg


89c57437bf317a69505ec20b820a70d4.jpg


8900a1aa542cdea87474fdfa55b51c8c.jpg


Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 
Cool pics Quang. Holy smokes that is the largest tank bag I have ever seen.
 
Elipten_imp said:
Was not somebody asking about hard case options recently?

I started a thread on mounting the hard cases found on EBay.

Can you post a pic of the mounts when you get a chance?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top